facesitting queens

jimmypinny

Experienced
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Posts
92
Any lady's love to facesit? I mean really rub your wet cunt on his face and cum hard? Forcing your wet cunt in his face grabbing his hair pulling his face into your cumming snatch
 
nope. I want to lie back and enjoy it if i'm getting head, not to all the bloody work.
 
no, thank you. I only shag men who are capable of spelling three letter words using all three letters.

also, if you are ill going back down, I do not want puke in my pubes.
 
Was only being nice. Didn't really want to lick you lol. The thread was called facesitting not lay back lazy pussy licking. Wanted to hear from real woman that get right into it, in charge they own that face and cum so hard showing their power...so yeah thanks anyway.
 
I do but when you read lady's or ladies its the same word. If you want to be all proper and formal maybe you shouldn't be on a thread about sexy woman face fucking men... u no wat I meen lol
 
I do but when you read lady's or ladies its the same word. If you want to be all proper and formal maybe you shouldn't be on a thread about sexy woman face fucking men... u no wat I meen lol

Considering that you are posting on a site that places a high value on literacy (hence Literotica) it would be appropriate for you to make at least a minimal effort to conform to rudimentary grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
Good luck.
 
You know your girlfriend is too fat if she sits on your face and you can't hear the music.

Nope...should be, You know your girlfriend is too fat if you can't hear the music when she sits on your face.
 
Literotica to me means erotic stories not a how good can you make yourself sound with big words and . , ? !'s all in the right place's. There is everyday people on here that are not established author's or literature critics that just want to communicate with other like minded dirty fuckers lol.... Although saying that if spelling you like this instead of u and using a full stop keeps you from putting your two cents in then ill try a little harder. That's my little rant for the day.
 
The thread has been up for long enough, it's apparent that there are no face sitting aficionados, save the OP.

Perhaps a personals as would better serve?
 
Back
Top