this may be a kink too far,

It only seems weird because we have not yet bred a GMO super-race of caretakers for the nursery that would be appropriate to scale.
 
where's that creepy fuck whose name begins with an "S" and ends in a "Y"?

*shudder*

that is what you are summoning with this thread, dolf.
 
bwahahahahahahaha!

this makes my secret hucow obsession seem normal.

i had to google that you sick fuck. maybe you can have a squirt gun filled with milk and you spray me with while i fuck you bareback.
 
also - i always felt the need to moo when i pumped milk back when i was nursing.
 
i had to google that you sick fuck. maybe you can have a squirt gun filled with milk and you spray me with while i fuck you bareback.

I miss lactating. f'reals. :(
when you fuck they shoot out in milky fountains!

how about some somnophilia?
 
You sick fucks needs Jesus. Or maybe Killswitch. You need a night of dinner and Netflix.
 
I miss lactating. f'reals. :(
when you fuck they shoot out in milky fountains!

how about some somnophilia?

what happens when you clamp and smack them?

this is one that i could get into. i've gotten into the waking/being woken thing a lot lately. you just have to make sure you are aware of violent hands or being kicked.
 
Can we have a kink contest?

I would like to submit my own personal favorite

Church Clothes

Women who dress up to praise the Lord while looking so damn tasty that it brings the devil out of the best of us. Heels. Skirts. Hats. Silky underthingies.

Yeah. Google it. Nothing. Nada. This one is Pete's! So don't be saying you have a Church Clothes fetish when this motherfucker wins the whole enchilada.
 
Back
Top