Rhapsody's photos

Thank you, yes Morro bay and the fog photo was from the bathroom wondow at the Sea Cliff Inn at Mussel Shoals. I have no shame...pee and then take photos. LOL

The Dog is the love of my life...Guinness and his beloved ball.

San Luis Obispo is said to be one of the happiest places in the country. Good vibes in that area of Cali.

San Luis Obispo is said to be one of the happiest places in the country. Good vibes in that area of Cali.

Very good vibrations there. One might say, " Good, good, good...good vibrations." Smooch.:rose:

Stunning views, rhapsody.....truly mesmerizing. I can't thank you enough for sharing such beauty here.

Any scenes in particular that you prefer over others? Such as still backgrounds versus motion captured?

Stunning views, rhapsody.....truly mesmerizing. I can't thank you enough for sharing such beauty here.

Any scenes in particular that you prefer over others? Such as still backgrounds versus motion captured?

Thank you so much. I tried to load more last night but with the monsoons here my Internet was dropping right and left.

Thank you so much. I tried to load more last night but with the monsoons here my Internet was dropping right and left.

You're more than welcome, hun. Uh-huh, suuuuuuure.

You just got lost in those good vibrations you were previously mentioning....admit it. ;)

Nice place you've got here, Rhapsody. A feel-good spot to hit once a day, for sure. Thank you.
:rose:

I liked the Sunflower best. Also The butterfly on the flowers and the Desert clouds - was it taken in Arizona?

The storm battered sailboat in the surf was very good too.

OK they're all great. Those are just my personal favorites. "I don't know art, I just know what I like".

tumblr_mqkaqmWjxy1sow60jo4_500.jpg

I could go on and say how nice it is to see your pussy or your blooming flower....but I'll be serious and say that they're gorgeous pictures, so thank you for sharing them. :D

Thank you - hugs

You're more than welcome. *gives you a big warm bearhug*

If it helps inspire you to shoot more pics, that is the least I can do. It truly is a helluva treat that you provide us with such lovely views. and I'm not just referencing the v either.

Though you won't hear me complain about that. ;)

You're more than welcome. *gives you a big warm bearhug*

If it helps inspire you to shoot more pics, that is the least I can do. It truly is a helluva treat that you provide us with such lovely views.

Also sending a huge (((((((Rhapsody)))))).....does that give you more inspiration? ;):kiss:

Back