Entertainment Discussion Forum

Anyone here been watching 'Missing' with Ashley Judd? We starting watching it because of Sean Bean :eek:
Won't start rambling on about it if no one else is watching...but it's definitely gotten better once the first couple of episodes were out of the way. We're up to episode 5 (I think!) and definitely enjoying it more now than at the start!

I've never seen it, just the previews......I did realize that Ashley Judd is really starting to look old....

I am a faithful watcher of Person of Interest though.... love that show :)

Grey's Anatomy. Don't judge me. I have a theory. Too bad I have to wait until this fall to find out if I'm right. Damnit.

judges DW
male-wigs-701273.jpg

Anyone here been watching 'Missing' with Ashley Judd? We starting watching it because of Sean Bean :eek:
Won't start rambling on about it if no one else is watching...but it's definitely gotten better once the first couple of episodes were out of the way. We're up to episode 5 (I think!) and definitely enjoying it more now than at the start!

I've never seen it, just the previews......I did realize that Ashley Judd is really starting to look old....

My brother tapes it. In fact, that's what he has playing now on the tv. I end up sort of watching it as I sit here and work on posts.

Um and yeah, that's what we do, Zyness. We get old. :p

My brother tapes it. In fact, that's what he has playing now on the tv. I end up sort of watching it as I sit here and work on posts.

Um and yeah, that's what we do, Zyness. We get old. :p

Oooh, 'Person of Interest', will check it out! Thanks Zy! :rose:

Ashley is looking a little more mature but as Cait says, that's kinda what happens...

shrugs

We've also been watching 'Unforgettable'...wasn't sure at first but really, really love it now!

We've also been watching 'Unforgettable'...wasn't sure at first but really, really love it now!

Oh, love Unforgetable. I often wonder what it must be like to have that ability. Seems like to me it would be a curse and a boon.

Oooh, 'Person of Interest', will check it out! Thanks Zy! :rose:

Ashley is looking a little more mature but as Cait says, that's kinda what happens...

shrugs

Ahh, unforgettable, seen a few eppies....not really my thing...

Where else, the one on your face. I'm sure you behind has been pinched quite enough and I like to change things up. :D

Hm. Good to know. I probably would have taken a page from Zy's book and kicked you in a shin if it had been otherwise. :cattail:

Um, yeah but our spirits still get older as well. How would we have wise old souls otherwise?

Wise souls, because they remember their divine nature. Not old though. Old implies the passage of time, which does not exist for the divine. Maybe experienced?

Also, *Pounces Aggie and covers her with kisses.* :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Okay, change of topic: Why? Because I'm highly topical, that's why.

So I finally broke down and started watching the latest Doctor Who (Matt Smith) and while I still loved David Tennant's doctor I am extremely impressed with Smith's performance as him.

Anyway the topic is your favorite Doctor...Who is it? (See what I did there-very funny right-see I told you I'm highly topical:D)

So I finally broke down and started watching the latest Doctor Who (Matt Smith) and while I still loved David Tennant's doctor I am extremely impressed with Smith's performance as him.

Anyway the topic is your favorite Doctor...Who is it? (See what I did there-very funny right-see I told you I'm highly topical:D)

I've never actually got into the Doctor Who thing. I'm not a huge sci-fi guy. I have seen an engaging episode or two but... meh. There are only a handful of sci-fi shows that really appealed to me.

My favorite series was Farscape.

I've never actually got into the Doctor Who thing. I'm not a huge sci-fi guy. I have seen an engaging episode or two but... meh. There are only a handful of sci-fi shows that really appealed to me.

If only a few sci-fi shows have any appeal, you definitely have good taste. The series was filmed on the Gold Coast, just an hour's drive south of where I live. I have got to sit down and watch it again.

Farscape: another great show. And very funny too. I loved the premise to it, even thought of using it as a premise for a SRP once or twice.

Jon Pertwee.
Tom Baker.
David Tennant. <-- I bet his last name does not show.

Jon Pertwee.
Tom Baker.
David Tennant. <-- I bet his last name does not show.

(Spoiler warning)

I was expecting it to be curiously edited too like his last name was the Silence or something.

Yeah, I'm the same way.

My favorite sci-fi series is probably Firefly. I feel like Doctor Who would just be impossible to get into at this point. I really wouldn't even know where to start.

I think that goes without saying. Though I do like Matt Smith as well.

Yeah, I'm the same way.

My favorite sci-fi series is probably Firefly. I feel like Doctor Who would just be impossible to get into at this point. I really wouldn't even know where to start.

Netflix is your friend.

Also is terms of Sci fi shows, I was always fond of Red Dwarf.

Back