First time you were swallowed or you swallowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomBoner

A Happy High Squirrel
Pretty simple. Give the story of the first time somebody swallowed your ejaculation if your a guy, or the first time your swallowed an ejaculation if your a guy or a girl. The juicier the details the better.

Pretty simple. Give the story of the first time somebody swallowed your ejaculation if your a guy, or the first time your swallowed an ejaculation if your a guy or a girl. The juicier the details the better.

(Editing my own post here.) Going back to mentioning that I cannot go into details due to Lit's rules. :) The way this was previously edited didn't make much sense, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without a doubt the best blowjob I ever had was the first time that my then girlfriend, now wife, swallowed. She'd never swallowed anyone before up until that point. It was back in college and anytime that we were together, we were having some type of sex. She blew me fairly regularly, but never to completion. She always finished me off with hand or we had sex. This wasn't a big deal to me because my only other girlfriend was so bad at it that she couldn't get me off with a blow job. One day we were laying naked on her dorm room bed and she crept down between my legs for another one of her amazing blow jobs...even before she started swallowing she was a pro at it. She knew what I liked and was working me into a frenzy. As always, I told her when I was getting close to cumming. She kept going. I told her again. She still kept going. At this point I was about to explode so I very politely yelled at her that if she kept blowing me like that she was going to make me cum. She only stopped long enough to say "I know." Those were the two sexiest words anyone has ever said to me. I was so shocked by what she said and the fact that I'd never cum in a girl's mouth before that it took me about a minute before I could relax enough to cum. And did I ever. She was a rookie at it, yet swallowed every drop of my cum that I shot into her mouth (just like she does to this day over 15 years later.) I'd swear that I was going to die of a heart attack after what she did to me. That is not why I love her so much, but it sure is one hell of a perk.

You and your wife restore my faith in true love... That is the sweetest thing I 've read in a long time---more sincere than any cheesy Halmark card. I can't believe a blowjob post makes me want to cry. Best of everything to you both.:heart:

Thanks...to this day I can tell that she is making love to me when she blows me. We've had a lot of firsts together and they've always brought us closer. I know that we'll be 80 years old and I'll be sucking on her nipples and she be gumming my cock. I can't wait. :)

First time I swallowed...

Actually, the first time I swallowed, it was my own cum.
My wife and I were on an anniversary weekend away. We were the only guests in a bed & breakfast on Cape Ann in Massachusetts. I was incredibly horny and wanted her to give me my own cum in the worst way. I licked her pussy for a long time until she had two great orgasms, then it was my turn. She started to suck my penis and when I was very close to cumming, I told her "I want you to suck the cum from my dick then squirt it in my mouth". She looked at me like I was crazy, then said "Really", and I said "Yes". She said OK then proceeded to suck me off like crazy. When I finally came in her mouth she brought her lips to mine and squirted my load into my mouth. I had tasted my cum in the past so I knew what to expect but it was so good to share it with her. We've done this regularly for a long time and it never gets old. I think I like my cum more than she does...

My story goes to early in my sophomore year in college (well back in the 60's) with a girl who was at the time the girlfriend of a guy I went to high school with. He was in school out of state. This girl was going local as was I. We were both in different schools, mine all male, her's all female, but they had reciprocal agreement with some classes and that's how we ran into each other. We hung around as buddies because she and her boyfriend had an "agreement" that they could date others.

In any case, after several casual dates, we had a few too many drinks at a fraternity party and we found ourselves upstairs fucking like bunnies. It was like that for a while. She still would visit him some weekends, but still dated and fucked me back home.

On one of her trips to visit him, she had over heard some of his buddies talking about oral sex. They thought she was asleep at the time. She had no experience with oral at the time and was hesitant to try it with her boyfriend without "practice" so she aske me to "practice" with her. At first it was just as foreplay, but then we talked about a real honest to God blowjob with me cumming in her mouth. We had a few drinks and then did some 69 as we had gotten used to but rather than moving into fucking, we just stayed in the 69. She let herself go and started cumming on my face and I just lost it and came in her mouth.

When we were finished, I started to apologize but she said that's what she wanted. SHe said she didn't mind the taste at all and liked swallowing it. After that, we did some "trade off" blow jobs with me getting her off and then her doing me. I assume then she felt comfortable with doing her boyfriend. The thing is about two months later they broke up and we kept dating for the rest of the year. From the time in my life that I knew her till now, I basically been hooked on oral, both eating pussy and getting blowjobs. Love both.

Great responses so far. Since I started this thread, I guess I owe a response myself.

Before I got married at 20 yo I had shared mutual oral sex with probably 3 guys and 3 girls. However, none of those went so far as to me swallowing or being swallowed. I guess back then it just never really seemed that important and it wasn't something I really obsessed about.

My first wife and I dated for a year or so before getting married and we enjoyed oral sex with each other. But she always pulled her mouth away when she started sensing I was getting ready to cum and either finished me off by hand or took me into her vagina and finished me off there. That went on until we were married a couple of years and I was 22 yo.

I still vividly remember that night because it was so intense. We were 69'ing each other, which wasn't that frequent of an occurrence to begin with. I remember she was extremely horny and wet that night and my tongue was just working wonders on her clit. In fact, I was getting her off so much that after a couple of orgasms and perhaps 1 minutes or so she pushed my face away from her pussy from over stimulation.

Regardless, she was still anxiously sucking on my cock for all she was worth. I could feel myself getting ever closer to an orgasm and I told her as much. My telling her I was getting ready to cum not only didn't slow her down, it seemed to excite her even more and she started mouth fucking my penis like she's never done before.

That reaction only served to arouse me all the more and within seconds I was screaming out "I'm gonna cum ... ... ... I'm cumming!" Realizing she was fully planning on letting me cum in her mouth just sent me over the edge. I have no idea how, but it seemed like my body reacted by getting ready to ejaculate one of the biggest loads of sperm and semen that I ever remember producing.

As my cock started to spasm in it's blissful release, she pulled her mouth back to where she had perhaps an inch or 2 inside of it and let my cock spew forth it's powerful shots of cum onto her lapping tongue and swallowing throat. I ejaculated shot after shot after powerful shot into her welcoming mouth and swallowing throat. I was just totally blown away in emotional overload. It just was wayyyyyyy ohhhh so special to finally be allowed to cum inside another persons mouth.

To be honest, I still can't explain to this day why having someone go all the way and let your orgasm send hot creamy sperm and semen into their mouth is so special, but it certainly is. I guess that's why I started this thread and why I still so vividly remember the first time it happened for me.

Great responses so far. Since I started this thread, I guess I owe a response myself.

Before I got married at 20 yo I had shared mutual oral sex with probably 3 guys and 3 girls. However, none of those went so far as to me swallowing or being swallowed. I guess back then it just never really seemed that important and it wasn't something I really obsessed about.

My first wife and I dated for a year or so before getting married and we enjoyed oral sex with each other. But she always pulled her mouth away when she started sensing I was getting ready to cum and either finished me off by hand or took me into her vagina and finished me off there. That went on until we were married a couple of years and I was 22 yo.

I still vividly remember that night because it was so intense. We were 69'ing each other, which wasn't that frequent of an occurrence to begin with. I remember she was extremely horny and wet that night and my tongue was just working wonders on her clit. In fact, I was getting her off so much that after a couple of orgasms and perhaps 1 minutes or so she pushed my face away from her pussy from over stimulation.

Regardless, she was still anxiously sucking on my cock for all she was worth. I could feel myself getting ever closer to an orgasm and I told her as much. My telling her I was getting ready to cum not only didn't slow her down, it seemed to excite her even more and she started mouth fucking my penis like she's never done before.

That reaction only served to arouse me all the more and within seconds I was screaming out "I'm gonna cum ... ... ... I'm cumming!" Realizing she was fully planning on letting me cum in her mouth just sent me over the edge. I have no idea how, but it seemed like my body reacted by getting ready to ejaculate one of the biggest loads of sperm and semen that I ever remember producing.

As my cock started to spasm in it's blissful release, she pulled her mouth back to where she had perhaps an inch or 2 inside of it and let my cock spew forth it's powerful shots of cum onto her lapping tongue and swallowing throat. I ejaculated shot after shot after powerful shot into her welcoming mouth and swallowing throat. I was just totally blown away in emotional overload. It just was wayyyyyyy ohhhh so special to finally be allowed to cum inside another persons mouth.

To be honest, I still can't explain to this day why having someone go all the way and let your orgasm send hot creamy sperm and semen into their mouth is so special, but it certainly is. I guess that's why I started this thread and why I still so vividly remember the first time it happened for me.

For me it was the same thing that made it so good. It was the surprise of not knowing that she was going to swallow this time. I wonder what makes someone all of a sudden decide that after numerous other blow jobs, presumably they were extremely horny some of those times too, to finally swallow. I find it to be a very intimate act that shows how much my wife loves me.

The first time I swallowed, I had no idea what to expect really and I was not even sure when he was going to cum. It took me by surprise and I had not intended to let him do it in my mouth anyway. To make a long story short, it was a disaster. I choked, almost threw up, and came very close to having it come back up thru my nose. Now try that one on for a sexual turn on. I swallowed almost out of reflex after the choking and then it went from bad to worse. I could no longer taste it but the thought of swallowing it was not sitting well with me. I probably turned green and the turd I was with was laughing. I was sitting there talking myself out of getting sick and he is laughing. Looking back I sort of wish I had brought it back up into his lap. I do laugh about the whole episode now but it definitely goes into the not funny at the time pile of memories.

You and your wife restore my faith in true love... That is the sweetest thing I 've read in a long time---more sincere than any cheesy Halmark card. I can't believe a blowjob post makes me want to cry. Best of everything to you both.:heart:

Very beautiful, I agree Angel

The first time I swallowed, I had no idea what to expect really and I was not even sure when he was going to cum. It took me by surprise and I had not intended to let him do it in my mouth anyway. To make a long story short, it was a disaster. I choked, almost threw up, and came very close to having it come back up thru my nose. Now try that one on for a sexual turn on. I swallowed almost out of reflex after the choking and then it went from bad to worse. I could no longer taste it but the thought of swallowing it was not sitting well with me. I probably turned green and the turd I was with was laughing. I was sitting there talking myself out of getting sick and he is laughing. Looking back I sort of wish I had brought it back up into his lap. I do laugh about the whole episode now but it definitely goes into the not funny at the time pile of memories.

So, the question is have you since overcum, oops, overcome the problems with being able to swallow graciously or is it something that still makes you choke? I've known women with such a wide range of reactions to swallowing cum:

1) I've known some who positively love it, crave it, and virtually ask to have it.

2) I've known some who "don't mind" it occassionally but you have to ask them to do it and don't ask too often because it's usually not going to be received too well unless she's drunk or in some kind of mood.

3) There are some who would rather drink motor oil, and cumming in their mouth is basically just the excuse they need to kick you in the nuts, call you a pig, and break up with you.

Needless to say, category (1) earns the title of "goddess".

So, the question is have you since overcum, oops, overcome the problems with being able to swallow graciously or is it something that still makes you choke? I've known women with such a wide range of reactions to swallowing cum:

1) I've known some who positively love it, crave it, and virtually ask to have it.

2) I've known some who "don't mind" it occassionally but you have to ask them to do it and don't ask too often because it's usually not going to be received too well unless she's drunk or in some kind of mood.

3) There are some who would rather drink motor oil, and cumming in their mouth is basically just the excuse they need to kick you in the nuts, call you a pig, and break up with you.

Needless to say, category (1) earns the title of "goddess".

Would you believe it is one of my fav things to do to him? Who knew? I like all of the aspects of it. I like being able to control his orgasm. There are times when I like him to grab me by my head and chin and go at it but mostly I like taking my time and really enjoy myself. I feed the Mr. lots of bananas when he is home because they seem to make him taste better. He tends to eat lots of spicey food when he is away at work and that simply will not do. I like the fact that being on my knees can be both in control and not so much depending on how I feel. The dutiful wife or the slut. :) I can be both in equal measures. I guess I am like the old virginia slims commercials - "you've cum :)D) a long way baby".

It was with a young man only a couple years older than I.

It was fun though, even if I had no real idea what I was doing. :D

BTW, I'm from the South also. :D

It was fun though, even if I had no real idea what I was doing. :D

BTW, I'm from the South also. :D

I have thought how embarrassing it would be if I had to sit and watch some of the things I did when I was younger. When it came to sex I was lost.

No problem, just say "I was 18 at the time and had been held back in school for a few years" and just let the rest of it stand on it's own merits. No reason to let a few rules stand in the way. :)

I had many blow jobs in my younger days, but had never been swallowed. Even my exwife was a spitter. Then one day I ran into a former baby sitter, who confessed that she had a crush on me when she was 16. She was really cute at 16, and even hotter now as an adult. We arranged a date, and one thing led to another. She was giving me the best blow job I ever experienced, she was able to deep throat, and that was a first for me....and it was fantastic. As I got close to erupting I warned her to stop. She kept going, Again I warned she'd better stop, She pulled me closer....I said I'm gonna cum, and she sucked me deep as I came as I've never cum before. What an incredible feeling....she sucked until I finally went soft, and she finally released my dick from her hot, wet mouth.
We managed to get together quite a few times after....and she loved to swallow. I in turn loved to bring her off orally, which she immensely enjoyed.
We no longer live close to each other....but since then, nobody else has felt as good as she did when sucking my cock. She was the best!

One of my favorite things about having sex.

Mmmmmmmm ... now that's my kinda woman! ;)

For me it was the same thing that made it so good. It was the surprise of not knowing that she was going to swallow this time. I wonder what makes someone all of a sudden decide that after numerous other blow jobs, presumably they were extremely horny some of those times too, to finally swallow. I find it to be a very intimate act that shows how much my wife loves me.

I agree. Have no idea what finally took my first wife over the edge, but I'm glad she finally made it there. The second wife was there from the get go. ;)

The first time I swallowed, I had no idea what to expect really and I was not even sure when he was going to cum. ... I do laugh about the whole episode now but it definitely goes into the not funny at the time pile of memories.

Thank goodness it didn't scar you for life. I don't think I could take not having an occasional swallower.

I wish I knew girls like you back when I was that sort of age. :D

Well Tom, I am still doing this and still swallowing. I have to agree with SouthernGal that the first time a guy came in my mouth I swallowed out of surprise and not understanding what just happened. :D I sure know now, though. :D

Well Tom, I am still doing this and still swallowing. I have to agree with SouthernGal that the first time a guy came in my mouth I swallowed out of surprise and not understanding what just happened. :D I sure know now, though. :D

Practice makes perfect. I'm sure you're quite capable of making a man smile now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back