The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*grins broadly at the witch for a moment, then shifts his eyes to Nyte, his expression turning serious*

Bring her to me.

~ she nods to His words, turning to look back at the Witch. In a fluid motion, she lifts easily to her feet, fingers seeking and wrapping within the dark curls of the Pretty One, gently, but firmly bringing her to her feet as well... ~

Come....

~ One word, the meaning numerous, but in this case, the meaning is clear.. she tugs the Pretty Witch along using her soft dark mane as a leash, her own steps silent as bared feet glide along the floor... bringing the Pretty Witch to Him....

A mere moment later, they both are standing before Him. With a slight tug, she descends to the floor before His feet, bringing the Witch down with her... both to their knees before Him... ~

As You wish....

~her words are soft... her eyes meeting His~

~ she nods to His words, turning to look back at the Witch. In a fluid motion, she lifts easily to her feet, fingers seeking and wrapping within the dark curls of the Pretty One, gently, but firmly bringing her to her feet as well... ~

Come....

~ One word, the meaning numerous, but in this case, the meaning is clear.. she tugs the Pretty Witch along using her soft dark mane as a leash, her own steps silent as bared feet glide along the floor... bringing the Pretty Witch to Him....

A mere moment later, they both are before Him. With a slight tug, she descends to the floor before His feet, bringing the Witch down with her... both to their knees before Him... ~

As You wish....

What follows isn't a complete surprise but it still catches her slightly unawares.

A gasp as hair is tugged, feet following obediently, eyes flitting between the beautiful woman leading her and the handsome man with the devilish smile waiting for them.

She doesn't fight, there's no point.

And all too soon she's kneeling beside Nyte, chin tilted upwards by the hold in her hair, eyes wide as they look up.

Waiting...wondering what will follow...

Come....

A mere moment later, they both are standing before Him. With a slight tug, she descends to the floor before His feet, bringing the Witch down with her... both to their knees before Him... ~

As You wish....

What follows isn't a complete surprise but it still catches her slightly unawares.

A gasp as hair is tugged, feet following obediently, eyes flitting between the beautiful woman leading her and the handsome man with the devilish smile waiting for them.

She doesn't fight, there's no point.

And all too soon she's kneeling beside Nyte, chin tilted upwards by the hold in her hair, eyes wide as they look up.

Waiting...wondering what will follow...

*A hint of a grin teases on his lips, and he reaches out to them both, a single finger curling under their chin, keeping their heads tilted back to look up at him, eyes moving from one to the other*

See? Fun.

Though perhaps there is another place better suited to our... fun.

*His eyes slip to Nyte then, head tipping to the side just slightly*

I think you should take our little witch to her cottage.

*A hint of a grin teases on his lips, and he reaches out to them both, a single finger curling under their chin, keeping their heads tilted back to look up at him, eyes moving from one to the other*

See? Fun.

I think You are right. Much more fun to be had.... there.....

~Again that tongue slides out to wet her already moist lips, her breath following. She was so tempted to nuzzle His hand, but she did not. She knew better for now. He had given a command. One she would follow...~

Pretty One....
~ the sound of her voice dripping with the heat she felt just from the slightest of His touches ~.... Shall we.... ~her hand was still wrapped in those luxurious locks.. and with that, she lifted, again a fluid motion, to her feet ... the Witch coming with her... ~

See? Fun.

LT~

Oh goodie... reading material with my coffee this morning. :D

See? Fun.

I think You are right. Much more fun to be had.... there.....

~Again that tongue slides out to wet her already moist lips, her breath following. She was so tempted to nuzzle His hand, but she did not. She knew better for now. He had given a command. One she would follow...~

Pretty One....
~ the sound of her voice dripping with the heat she felt just from the slightest of His touches ~.... Shall we.... ~her hand was still wrapped in those luxurious locks.. and with that, she lifted, again a fluid motion, to her feet ... the Witch coming with her... ~

Fun. Such a dangerous little word.

Seemingly unable to resist, she rises with Nyte, head still leaning towards the hand keeping a firm but careful hold of her hair and they move away...the woods beckoning and the cottage within...away from the rest of the world...

A place where all manner of fun could be had...uninterrupted...

.... I don't think my sig pic is showing up at all. It seems to magically appear and poof on its own...

I think I found a picture of Annisthyrienne :D

tumblr_mbcwfsHYTS1qbklpto1_1280.jpg

I have the most amazing friends on lit and online. They say the kindest things, the most profound things, the funniest things... I am so lucky to know them. I have been so depressed, and found so much comfort from them.

Hmm, is that an LC9 by Ruger? I think I have one of those. ;) I don't know what brand the panties are though. :rolleyes:

When I first saw it, I was thinking it was an LCP 380. I have one of those.

But you might be right. Great pocket guns in any case.

I love everything about that pic. Nice gun, cute panties and a lovely ass. :D

When I first saw it, I was thinking it was an LCP 380. I have one of those.

But you might be right. Great pocket guns in any case.

I love everything about that pic. Nice gun, cute panties and a lovely ass. :D

It is a fine a picture! Mighty fine! :eek: The LC9 I have has a laser sight built in under the frame, so it's a quick target acquire. You're right, excellent carry guns. But I hope to get a Charter Arms 9mm Pitbull revolver and put a Crimson Trace grip on it. I just think it would be so cool to be able to say I carry a Pitbull for my CCW. :D

It is a fine a picture! Mighty fine! :eek: The LC9 I have has a laser sight built in under the frame, so it's a quick target acquire. You're right, excellent carry guns. But I hope to get a Charter Arms 9mm Pitbull revolver and put a Crimson Trace grip on it. I just think it would be so cool to be able to say I carry a Pitbull for my CCW. :D

I almost got the laser site version but opted for the one without. But lately, I have been thinking about picking up another, this one with the laser site. ;)

The Pitbull is a great gun. And while I have always shot and only ever owned semi automatics, the more I shoot revolvers, the more I like them.

Any woman that carries is hot! :D

I almost got the laser site version but opted for the one without. But lately, I have been thinking about picking up another, this one with the laser site. ;)

The Pitbull is a great gun. And while I have always shot and only ever owned semi automatics, the more I shoot revolvers, the more I like them.

Any woman that carries is hot! :D

Do you know how the trigger pull is in double action? That is the only concern I worry about. I haven't been able to find one as much as I've been looking, the 9mm version is scarce. I found the .40 at a gun show, and that trigger was pretty good. I'm probably spoiled because my Ruger Blackhawk can shoot 9mm from one of it's cylinders, but it's a single action cowboy gun and it has a very nice trigger!

Do you know how the trigger pull is in double action? That is the only concern I worry about. I haven't been able to find one as much as I've been looking, the 9mm version is scarce. I found the .40 at a gun show, and that trigger was pretty good. I'm probably spoiled because my Ruger Blackhawk can shoot 9mm from one of it's cylinders, but it's a single action cowboy gun and it has a very nice trigger!

All good questions!

It is the one thing I like and hate at the same time about the LCPs. The trigger pull feels like it's about 4 inches. So long in fact that it makes it difficult to stay on target while working your way through the pull. Which is why regular practice is so critical with these guns. But it's also what I love about it. The long, strong trigger pull makes it very safe. Without a safety, it's near impossible for it to go off accidentally. I have no reservation about keeping one in the chamber.

All good questions!

It is the one thing I like and hate at the same time about the LCPs. The trigger pull feels like it's about 4 inches. So long in fact that it makes it difficult to stay on target while working your way through the pull. Which is why regular practice is so critical with these guns. But it's also what I love about it. The long, strong trigger pull makes it very safe. Without a safety, it's near impossible for it to go off accidentally. I have no reservation about keeping one in the chamber.

Oh, sorry, I meant the trigger on the Pitbull. I've never had a Charter Arms revolver, but they seem pretty good. I agree about the trigger on the Ruger LC...The LC9 has a long pull like that, and stiff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back