Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABSTRUSE said:
Did you see her thing on Asian chicken salad? ROFLMAO!

No. I've only seen two dvds of her stuff. But I love it when she impersonates her mother and I LOVE the bit about not being able to find her G spot with a map.

MagicaPractica said:
No. I've only seen two dvds of her stuff. But I love it when she impersonates her mother and I LOVE the bit about not being able to find her G spot with a map.
omg...yes!!!

Mooooooooran...what is the ass mastah? is it the mastah of the ass?

unrelated:
Gauche is a consummate gentleman, and has a sublime ability to apprehend and describe certain human motivations - he's blown me away more than once with that.

unrelated:

Never fear - whenever I see bullying and ganging-up the perpetrators will get the full civility speech, whoever they may be. I'll be delighted if I never have to give it again though.

Roxanne Appleby said:
unrelated:

Never fear - whenever I see bullying and ganging-up the perpetrators will get the full civility speech, whoever they may be. I'll be delighted if I never have to give it again though.

related: it doesn't apply to you, though, yes? Doesn't seem to.

Today was officially my last day of counseling.
I hope I don't have to go back.

But I'm strong enough now to know that going back isn't a flaw, and to know that going back, if I ever need it, will help.

sophia jane said:

But I'm strong enough now to know that going back isn't a flaw, and to know that going back, if I ever need it, will help.
:D'ing big time

sophia jane said:

It's liberating, isn't it?

:rose:

MagicaPractica said:
*puts an arm around your shoulder* A - WOOOOoooooooooooooooooo
May I join in?

I always remember my three dogs I had during my marriage. They were like my kids.

A dalmatian, an australian sheppard and a blood hound.

Nearly every night they used to serenade us as they would howl at the moon, or a distant siren or just cuz they were bored.

The dalmatian would always begin with a low "wooOOOoooooOOOooo"

Followed by the aussie... "yip..yip..yip...yippeeEEEeeee..yip...yip...yipeeEEEeee"

And last but not least....the hound...on base...."Doooogh...Dooogh...dough..."

Every once in awhile I slip outside in the front yard where they couldn't see me and were too involved in their music to notice me....

And I would join in...."oowwOOOoooo...oowwOOOoooo" :eek:

Misty_Morning said:
Every once in awhile I slip outside in the front yard where they couldn't see me and were too involved in their music to notice me....

And I would join in...."oowwOOOoooo...oowwOOOoooo" :eek:

My dog doesn't howl for some reason. Just not into it I guess. :rolleyes: The coyotes do it plenty though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back