Did they play any football games this Sunday?

NFL TV ratings rise 3 percent in Week 3 after President Trump calls for viewer boycott

"The bump occurred after Trump said Friday at a rally in Alabama that NFL team owners should fire players who protest racial inequality during the national anthem. Trump used the phrase "son of a bitch" to describe such players. Some game windows posted double-digit ratings increases, and NFL Network's pregame show grabbed its biggest TV audience ever."

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...-cowboys-cardinals/1pirw54z2sule1htolv4awkv4m

NFL TV ratings rise 3 percent in Week 3 after President Trump calls for viewer boycott

"The bump occurred after Trump said Friday at a rally in Alabama that NFL team owners should fire players who protest racial inequality during the national anthem. Trump used the phrase "son of a bitch" to describe such players. Some game windows posted double-digit ratings increases, and NFL Network's pregame show grabbed its biggest TV audience ever."

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...-cowboys-cardinals/1pirw54z2sule1htolv4awkv4m

I find it hard to believe that Trump said that:

NFL team owners should fire players who protest racial inequality during the national anthem.

I look forward to you sourcing an appropriate citation that Trump said that.

Bonus question what racial inequality? Provide sources and documentation for your assertions about racial inequality.

NFL team owners should fire players who protest racial inequality during the national anthem.

Bonus question what racial inequality? Provide sources and documentation for your assertions about racial inequality.

jiFfM.jpg

so you post a peice from Published on Sep. 26, 2017

to prove a point in SEPT 2018????????????

DUMB MOFO!

I didn't think you were this dumb. I'm man enough to admit being wrong.

I didn't think you were this dumb. I'm man enough to admit being wrong.

Really?

I could buy him saying such a thing if the language was something like disrespecting the flag or some such but I doubt he referred to it as a protest and I'm quite sure he didn't refer to it as a "protestesting racial inequality." That was editorializing by the so-called reporter which is what I'm pointing out and which has escaped all of you, apparently

Watched football Sunday. Really enjoyed it. Of course I don't get offended easily. I'm not childish. Lol

What is interesting is that now the protest is about racial inequality instead of police brutality, and also that the rating for the NFL are up after the third week, how is that possible when it is only the second week of the season....

Back