DoggyStyle Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_odu92qkvkP1s3iya2o1_1280.jpg
 
I have a friend who had a less attractive girl kind of crashing at his place for a while..You'd have to know him, his way of talking and such for this to be as hilarious as it was...

He says very mater-of-fact in answer to a question I didn't ask. "I'm not fuckin' her though I do let her give me head..."

Well that's a conversation starter, so I says, "Oh?"

He says, "Yeah, she's kind of a big girl and big girls tend to give good head."

"What you mean?"

"Well, I mean, perhaps she likes putting stuff in her mouth and that results in both a bit of weight gain, but also some enthusiasm for fellatio."

"Naw, no...that ain't even it. Big girls know they gotta try harder, so they work on their technique."

Vintage Queerbait fat shaming....from "a friend of his". :rolleyes:
 
Wonderful thread. My wife and I love this position. There's something about a beautiful woman with that incredible sexy arch in her back as she sticks her ass in the air offering herself up to you. There are multiple "handles" to grab onto (hips, tits, hair, ass). Giving a few open handed ass slaps when she looks back at you and says smack my ass. And then pulling out and shooting all over her ass and back. Lubing your cock back up with your own cum and then plunging in again for round two. Love it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top