mature, big fully natural hangers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad that I enjoy them them and yes they are the best assets ever and prob the best thing I like about my own body.


glad you have big tits and you enyou them, and glad you like them on other females, arent they the best acets ever? :)
 
This is an amazing thread! I absolutely LOVE large hanging breasts. My wife wears a DDD cup with huge aureolas. I can't get enough of them! So soft to touch, lick, suck, and fuck.

The pictures posted are wonderful!
 
femjoy-polly0_big.jpg


xx-cel-katrinl4_big.jpg


xx-cel-anastasial0_big.jpg


xx-cel-anastasial4_big.jpg
 
I'm starting to get a bit worried that people will think I'm some sort of weird-o who has nothing to do with his life but surf the net for smut all day long. But I do have other interests, and a job and people in my life and stuff. No really.

It's just so nice to get encouragement and feedback from people. But I'm going to have to cut down because I've nearly used up all my data for the month so here are just a couple.

419_1000.jpg


422_1000.jpg
 
427_1000.jpg
[/QUOTE]

we may all have to kick in and get you a better data plan then. these are some great pics!
 
wow those r all real nice but i have never been with a woman that was that big r they really that much fun?
 
I'm 100% on that big natural tits with the bigger the areolas the better!
 
I'm only 18 and yet I already have huge tits. 34D is what I wear but my boobs tend to spill out over the top a lot.
Sometimes I hate having such large breasts, especially when I'm dancing. but I know someday I'll find someone who will just love them ;)

I love just hearing about them :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top