Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm really like your fantasy. I could imagine myself in that crowd urging your lover on and instructing him what to do. It would be inevitable that I too would get highly aroused watching and who knows where it might all end!!!
 
I have many, but 2 that jump out right now is to be fucked over and over until I am too sore to walk. I can't imagine how long you would have to go till this happens, but I have heard people say they've done it and it interests me.

Second I have the fantasy of being doubly penetrated. Feeling 2 inside me at once and feeling and hearing them cum at the same time would be a fantasy come true. Cleaning them off with my mouth would add to the excitement.
I've experienced the first one... He happened to be really REALLY well endowed. It was a fun night and it seemed to last for hours on end. I was bit bowlegged the next day and I found I had muscles I didn't know I had... If only going to the gym could be that fun :D
 
I've experienced the first one... He happened to be really REALLY well endowed. It was a fun night and it seemed to last for hours on end. I was bit bowlegged the next day and I found I had muscles I didn't know I had... If only going to the gym could be that fun :D

Hahaha!!! The amount of gym memberships would soar to unseen heights!!!! I am very jealous of you. Haha...
 
Not quite sure where to post this.
But let me start this by saying I LOVE WOMEN, I adore their existence, I worship every inch of their feminine ability I find their sexuality intoxicating. I find everything about a woman and the way they do things so sexy it all drives me wild with erotic wicked thoughts. Women are the epitome of sexy. Even women who are straight are drawn to a sexy female. I adore them so much I would love to be one to wear what they wear act like they only can, sultry,sexy,slutty. I would definitely be bi-sexual. I adore and simply love pussy I am in envy of their sexual ability, my mind just goes off into a fog of fantasy and desire. I love and would love to be a woman.
For me it is only a fantasy that torches my mind because I have a body that would never pass as feminine, think Burt Reynolds very hairy and some what bulky and muscular.
There is something about watching a woman suck cock that intrigues me to no end, I find it so deliciously sexy that I actually start to crave the desire to suck a cock as well. I would love to suck my own dick( I have tried but I am just not flexible enough) I love the taste of my precum and I have tasted my cum and it is becoming more enjoyable to me each time to the point that sucking another cock dry is in my mind more and more.
I would love to be licking my wifes clit while a nice hard cock is sliding in and out of her wet pussy and occasionally into my mouth. Now I do not find guys attractive at all, my own hairy body turns me off and forget about beards and mustaches (which I have) the thought of me kissing a guy is repulsing to me but I would have no problem sucking his cock dry. So enter the thought of a shemale who by the way I am very envious of. To have that much passion and desire to make that change and can actually be sexier then a real woman just the thought gets me really hard.
So with all that my questions are, would I be considered bi, bi-curious,sissy,almost gay is there a definition for a guy who loves woman and cock but only from a shemale.
I would also like to hear from shemales on how you would really be referred as. Like I said before I want to praise you gurls put you up on a pedestal and worship you equally to a woman. I would love to hear from you and anyone else that feels the same.
 
Several ruggedly handsome men worshiping my body at the same time. No care to their own satisfaction above mine. Muahahahaha
 
Unfortunately for me my hubby isn't in to sharing(not that I really mind) So it will remain a fantasy which is okay because it's the frequently called upon one I use when I play alone, and in my fantasy i'm not being gagged by a cock because lets just be honest if it was reality I would be expected to make them all happy. Right?
 
Unfortunately for me my hubby isn't in to sharing(not that I really mind) So it will remain a fantasy which is okay because it's the frequently called upon one I use when I play alone, and in my fantasy i'm not being gagged by a cock because lets just be honest if it was reality I would be expected to make them all happy. Right?

In most cases I would agree... though after driving you crazy I could satisfy myself with my hand and watching a beautiful woman in the throes of her own pleasure
 
im sure you could find some nice guys to treat your body like it deserves, making sure you get yours and then some. until then im sure its nice to imagine
 
That is even better! I like to watch, plus I have to admit it would be hot just knowing watching got someone off.
 
It's empowering knowing that the sight of you or what your doing gets someone off. I've always felt like a failure if something happens and husband isn't able to finish. It happened a lot when we first got together because apparently we didn't fit well. It was the best feeling in the world when I actually succeeded.
 
It's empowering knowing that the sight of you or what your doing gets someone off. I've always felt like a failure if something happens and husband isn't able to finish. It happened a lot when we first got together because apparently we didn't fit well. It was the best feeling in the world when I actually succeeded.

It happens at times to everyone, and especially when the relationship is new it takes time to learn the person and what works! But practicing and learning with them is SO much fun :)
 
Just thinking about it is turning me on. While not "taboo" A favorite fantasy is have a nice masturbation session in a group... no touching.. just all of us pleasuring ourselves and watching
 
DD boobs

turning into a big-breasted woman, having DDs instead of just normal C-cups.
Walking around in public with a provocatively teasing cleavage. Seducing a young woman with my breasts and have her face between my breasts nearly suffocating her, then enjoy her endless suckling, slowly, gently, hungrily...like a baby...OMG:eek:
 
Wow!

turning into a big-breasted woman, having DDs instead of just normal C-cups.
Walking around in public with a provocatively teasing cleavage. Seducing a young woman with my breasts and have her face between my breasts nearly suffocating her, then enjoy her endless suckling, slowly, gently, hungrily...like a baby...OMG:eek:

I could get off just watching that unfold..............;)
 
hi

get high on gin and tipsy.get to my motel room and undress. horny state. blk guy next door enters.undresses.well endowed and undresses.gags me. tapes my mouth with his soiled underwear. spanks my bare butt severely. gets me down on my stomach on the bed and gets his way with my rear end.joined by another guy similar. probably his frnd.alternate between my alimantary entrance and exit and ejaculate two times each in both ends.i black out.i wake up much later and find no trace of them. i wish they had stayed for a whole week doing that daily.
 
Your most Taboo..

3 sum with gf and a male friend of ours !! I would watch then be watched as we made her cum and cum all nite.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top