I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a male. 25. nothing turns me on more than the thought of wearing heels while an older man has his way with me. very verbal and rough. and very wet. I just want to be completely dominated by an older man.

So how is everyone's night going I hope good
I will br going to bed early am exhausted and I have class tomorrow

I'm a male. 25. nothing turns me on more than the thought of wearing heels while an older man has his way with me. very verbal and rough. and very wet. I just want to be completely dominated by an older man.

I hope you find a guy and do your thing.............good luck and have fun

Had to let one of my younger flings go today. My gin and tonic wasn't strong enough.

i did it

I gave my life to God I am a Christian now, I feel so good it's like the empty space in my heart is full and God is truely amazing am glad I did

It also means that I can't behave like I have been, now I know what love feels like, I am loved for me not for what I look like, I feel at peace now in my mind, no more low self esteem or depression
I found a love that is unconditional

Thank you, April. It's nice to know there are young women out there that like a bit of salt and pepper. Lol

Lol.... Yes, but it's funnier when they're a bit younger! Um, no offense to the more mature ladies. I enjoy you al....

I hope so! I am headed to work. Have a couple meetings. The most exciting thing I have going on is that I am headed to Disneyland for a few days with my wife and kids.

What about you?

I hope so! I am headed to work. Have a couple meetings. The most exciting thing I have going on is that I am headed to Disneyland for a few days with my wife and kids.

What about you?

Nothing exciting today, but I'm going to have to run some errands....have fun at disney, I'm jealous...Ihave a minnie collection, bring me something back :D

Busy week here - sprucing up the Fire Hall for Canada Day next Monday. Floors scrubbed and waxed today, picking up the food for our Pancake breakfast (which I got 'voluntold' into cooking) need to get flowers planted....if I make it through the next seven days sane, or even half-sane, I'll consider it a "win".

Busy week here - sprucing up the Fire Hall for Canada Day next Monday. Floors scrubbed and waxed today, picking up the food for our Pancake breakfast (which I got 'voluntold' into cooking) need to get flowers planted....if I make it through the next seven days sane, or even half-sane, I'll consider it a "win".

You'll get through it...I believe in you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back