I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the end of the week, but wishing for a younger lass to smile with.

hi all!

I am kinda new to the site - just started posting in the daddy thread.

i adore older men! they are just so worldly and strong. (unlike boys my age who are just too self centered and don't know the difference between dominating and being bossy)
I feel so safe and loved when I am around older men. they make me want to make them as happy as they make me. and I love it when they want me to be naughty.

Last edited:
hi all!

i adore older men! they are just so worldly and strong. (unlike boys my age who are just too self centered and don't know the difference between dominatig and being bossy)
I feel so safe and loved when Ii am around older men. they make me want to make them as happy as they make me. and I love it when they want me to be naughty.

And no doubt we all love you too sweetie! :D

hi all!

i adore older men! they are just so worldly and strong. (unlike boys my age who are just too self centered and don't know the difference between dominating and being bossy)
I feel so safe and loved when I am around older men. they make me want to make them as happy as they make me. and I love it when they want me to be naughty.

Funny I feel the same when I am with a younger lady, I feel safe and wanted when she makes me happy, especialy when they are being naughty.

I fantasize about older men, the oldest was when I was 19 and he was 30. I prefer 40+ now. In reality though I find them a little intimidating and my youth/naivety/lack of experience as a negative (I'm 23). I am an intelligent woman but I don't know what to say, or how to flirt with them. I only have had successful flirtations with men in their mid to early twenties, so I'm a bit lost as to how to seduce an intelligent, successful man who doesn't go for the usual bullsh*t.

(Is it obvious i have someone in mind)

Men act like boys into their 30s. I can't imagine even dating those PeterPan complex wannabe men!

I fantasize about older men, the oldest was when I was 19 and he was 30. I prefer 40+ now. In reality though I find them a little intimidating and my youth/naivety/lack of experience as a negative (I'm 23). I am an intelligent woman but I don't know what to say, or how to flirt with them. I only have had successful flirtations with men in their mid to early twenties, so I'm a bit lost as to how to seduce an intelligent, successful man who doesn't go for the usual bullsh*t.

How about an older man over 50? You dont have to worry about what to say, I will guide you ;)

Some guys act like boys well beyond their 30's...while youthfull exhuberence is certainly fine, childish behavior is not.

Here here, I couldnt have put it better myself, I have never grown up, and still keep asking for a Scale Elextric at Xmas, but it have never arrived. ;)

You seduce men of age the same way as you seduce men of youth. Just raise the intelligence level of the conversation. If the man is not flattered by your advances, you are talking to the wrong man.

I think "seduction" can be wasted on some. Talk to a man you find appealing and if he talks back, you're in. Be the bold one - suggest coffee. Some men just enjoy a gentle touch on the arm or hand.

It's also good to know your age limit. A girl of 23 isn't likely to be interested in someone my age (53)

BrettJ in Canada

I think "seduction" can be wasted on some. Talk to a man you find appealing and if he talks back, you're in. Be the bold one - suggest coffee. Some men just enjoy a gentle touch on the arm or hand.

It's also good to know your age limit. A girl of 23 isn't likely to be interested in someone my age (53)

BrettJ in Canada
I think it depends on thepeople!!!!!!!!!

BrettJ in Canada
I think it depends on thepeople!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back