I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that in a good way silly...

Oh no now where is the fun in just asking..... tease me a little and I'll make you beg, but in the end we both win.....

PA, we are well. Just trying to get back into the swing of things all work and no play makes a very crabby BBG.....LMAO!

Hello all you sexy older men....:KISS:

Hi there, sexy

Keep it rolling girls .. Do you share your "older men" secrets "
With your girlfriends? Wisdom is like art...knowing we're to
Place his brushes for effects and they work.

Last edited:
I mean that in a good way silly...

Oh no now where is the fun in just asking..... tease me a little and I'll make you beg, but in the end we both win.....

PA, we are well. Just trying to get back into the swing of things all work and no play makes a very crabby BBG.....LMAO!

Hello all you sexy older men....:KISS:

Hello from this sexy much older man :) Hugs ;)

I do love older men, and for, at almost 46, that range has crept up some, but I still find those men sexy. I don't really get to share that beyond here, especially since my husband is younger than me, but what I wouldn't give to have an older, confident lover spoil me for awhile.

I do love older men, and for, at almost 46, that range has crept up some, but I still find those men sexy. I don't really get to share that beyond here, especially since my husband is younger than me, but what I wouldn't give to have an older, confident lover spoil me for awhile.
I'm sure I'm not alone in offering to help in any way I can...spoiling you would be great fun!

Hi there, sexy

Well Hi there RB I hope the weekend is treating you naughty.....

This bayou girl is very selfish, I hate to share.....LOL

Hello from this sexy much older man :) Hugs ;)

Hello there Eric, hope your having a naughty weekend.....

Good morning sexy people!! BeMyEscape, BBG, special hugs/kisse to yo two. TeaforMe, welcome to our thread sweetie.

Hello there Eric, hope your having a naughty weekend.....[/QUOTE]

No its cold, windy, will get up to Force 9 this afternoon. I have had to help in putting up the Christmas decorations, the tree, the lights, the cards, and all that stuff, and now I have to put all the empty boxes away. So Im aching for some naughtyness, its one of those aches that will not go away with out some attention.

Any time, any place , your my favourite. ;)

Hi baby girls....
Hi ya Ace....

Good morning sexy people!! BeMyEscape, BBG, special hugs/kisse to yo two. TeaforMe, welcome to our thread sweetie.

Thanks PA I needed that....:p

Hello there Eric, hope your having a naughty weekend.....

No its cold, windy, will get up to Force 9 this afternoon. I have had to help in putting up the Christmas decorations, the tree, the lights, the cards, and all that stuff, and now I have to put all the empty boxes away. So Im aching for some naughtyness, its one of those aches that will not go away with out some attention.

Any time, any place , your my favourite. ;)[/QUOTE]

MMm I had that naughty ache going on too....so I know what you mean.....

Hi ya Ace....

Thanks PA I needed that....:p

Any time, any place , your my favourite. ;)

MMm I had that naughty ache going on too....so I know what you mean.....[/QUOTE]
BBG, ok then more hugs/kisses to yo this mroning!!

Since I'm still a teenager (19), older men creep me out. Although I'm talking much older (wrinkles, grey hair, disturbing sleazy smile etc). My boyfriend however, is 24 and I've always been attracted to guys around his age or maybe just a slight few years older. I love a manly body, facial hair and a deep voice and I'm lucky to have been around such for the last three years :)

Hey carefull young lady lol. Im older, no wrinkles, greyish hair, have a charming smile, Im handsome, I think I look 60 ish, I think like Im 40 ish, but realy wish I was 30 something, with all the experience I have. I just like to please, what do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back