I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
No...a lot of guys have no idea who I am or what I will do. Which probly is a good thing.

My guess would be that most guys, even if they knew, would probably not have any idea of the full possibilities of pleasures to be had, rather loitering in the triteness of the mundane...

My love and I have a bit of a thing for older men, though he prefers his men in their thirties where I prefer my older men in their forties. We're both hoping to enguage in a relationship with a beautiful brunette, forty-five years old.

This beauty has shoulder-length brown hair and kind of looks like Jeff Hardy. I find his slight wrinkles and hint of gray in his sideburns charming.

My love and I have a bit of a thing for older men, though he prefers his men in their thirties where I prefer my older men in their forties. We're both hoping to enguage in a relationship with a beautiful brunette, forty-five years old.

This beauty has shoulder-length brown hair and kind of looks like Jeff Hardy. I find his slight wrinkles and hint of gray in his sideburns charming.
Welcome to Lit; GirlChris.

Tonight was a fantastic night. We went to see that sexy older friend of ours, got a kiss and got to grope his tiny, perky ass. We flirted hardcore and are going to meet up Friday and "cuddle". He's going to cook for us. Maybe I'll get him to do it in just an apron... :heart:

Good morning all you gorgeous young things out there :)

Don't be shy, come say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back