Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even tried getting on here early

I thought their might be more on here earlier in the evening. Maybe I arrived too early for the party.

Oh well, I will leave a "hello" just floating out there until someone comes along.

-Lisa

I thought their might be more on here earlier in the evening. Maybe I arrived too early for the party.

Oh well, I will leave a "hello" just floating out there until someone comes along.

-Lisa

Hello to you too. It's hard to know when a lot of people will be in here

Hello, this is my first post. I am not currently masturbating, but I wanted to introduce myself and begin looking around at all the various women threads.

Hi Kimberly...lesbian or bi? Experienced or new to sexual freedom?

Hello lilsexycougar,
I am bi, and I have had a few experiences but that was about a decade ago. I am finding myself very attracted to other women more and more and wondering. I'm not looking for anything serious, and to be honest, really not looking for anything sexual online . If it happens, after I have shared interesting chats with another female then that would be awesome, if not, then that's OK too. Mainly , I want to be able to log on to Lit, and enjoy meeting interesting gals on the threads.

Hello Again, Kimberly

I can fully appreciate where you are coming from. I have been attracted to females for years, but never really acted on my desires, aside from a few small events. I think as I get older, and more secure in my marriage, 11 years later, I feel comfortable sharing and pursuing filling my desires for sex with women. I am rather straightforward on here, if someone is arousing, I say something, if I have desires, I feel safe sharing them here. Everyone has been wonderful, lots of amazing ladies and some nice men. I hope you find that special someone to change your world from a sexual position.

Thank you so much for your post. I am looking forward to allowing myself to enjoy and embrace my sexuality. Signing up today and becoming a member was the first step. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back