The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT:

You're a freaking idiot. You call yourself a fan of something yet you appear to know nothing about it.

Hell I hate the series and I know more about it than you do. Really? You try to argue with me about how "wrong" I am when I know the facts and I can back them up. And then when I prove that my statements are correct you turn around and call me a bitch and shit? Really? You've been proven wrong, accept it. Don't act so fucking pathetic.

Now, please jump off a cliff so the world can be done with your stupidity.
Thank you,

-Me.

There's my rant for the day.

By the way... this has nothing to do with anyone on Lit.

I have a story post to write now. So many ideas. I don't know where to start. I have so much to say. Perhaps I must sleep on it. *yawns* It is getting quite late.

LT:

You're a freaking idiot. You call yourself a fan of something yet you appear to know nothing about it.

Hell I hate the series and I know more about it than you do. Really? You try to argue with me about how "wrong" I am when I know the facts and I can back them up. And then when I prove that my statements are correct you turn around and call me a bitch and shit? Really? You've been proven wrong, accept it. Don't act so fucking pathetic.

Now, please jump off a cliff so the world can be done with your stupidity.
Thank you,

-Me.

There's my rant for the day.

By the way... this has nothing to do with anyone on Lit.

I tried to listen intently to the rant. However I ran into a problem. Your av is too sexy. So I mostly just stared. :D

I worked out today.

I feel good.

I have energy....maybe because I took an hour nap.

I want to write...

I need to study a bit more....

I'm content.

You know... when we pick up three more fires, live in the flight path for the airlines and the US Forestry (because the Forestry Dept is less than 10 min away from me) and I hear airplanes flying a lot and low... I tend to worry. Just a bit.

You know... when we pick up three more fires, live in the flight path for the airlines and the US Forestry (because the Forestry Dept is less than 10 min away from me) and I hear airplanes flying a lot and low... I tend to worry. Just a bit.

I don't blame you. :(

I hope these fires are brought under control and extinguished soon.

LTS:

I must have been hungry because that burger tasted really good.

I'm tired of always struggling.

Good morning! Things are ok, going through a divorce, but for the most part I'm good. How are you?

*hugs* I know how those can be. Same thing, good for the most part. Now if we can get these damn fires out around here so we can breathe clean fresh air again, life will be really sweet.

*hugs* I know how those can be. Same thing, good for the most part. Now if we can get these damn fires out around here so we can breathe clean fresh air again, life will be really sweet.

Yeah I know what you mean. I used to live in southern California so I know what it's like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back