Stories you desperately wish would continue

I totally agree, I have also been monitoring his postings hoping for more. I find that some authors have managed to 'hook' their readers with their writings and then sadly disappear. Other favourites of mine are "Genie Chronicles" by Joe Brolly and "When We Were Married" by DanielQSteele both excellent stories with more to give.

If you want more of When we were married you'll have to purchase it elsewhere. What's posted here goes up to the last 5 chapters of book 2. Book 3 part 1 is out but nothing since. DQS is pretty easy to find on the web.
 
Let's Be Batman

Let's Be Batman by BatmansDick is still a great story even if ive only gotten up to chapter 28. I had wished it was continuing, so hope there will be more one day.
 
copy&paste from my own thread in "Looking for a Story?"

A while ago, I read this series of stories that didn't do much for me in some ways, but I got into it because of the interesting characters and plot. Unfortunately, it was unfinished, so I left it for a while. Now, I am wanting to re-read it and find out if the author added to it. However, I cannot remember the title, and no other search had success. The gist of the serial is that a woman con-artist is imprisoned, and during the sentence she angers some (alien) inmates and receives tattoos, among other unfriendly modifications, that makes everyone who sees them rape her, thus is subjected to this often. Thank you to anyone who knows what I'm referring to.
 
One of my favorites, too

this story really does it for me :) wish there was a continuation with it!
https://www.literotica.com/s/blowing-max-was-just-the-beginning

I love the way the central character is losing control of his life, step by step.
From "Blowing my Cousin", to "Blowing an Uncut Older Man", to "Blowing Max Was Just the Beginning",and finally to "Blowing Max, Then My First Anal".

It's hard to explain why a 4-part series needs more, but I always wanted a final chapter in which the main character sort of slipped over the edge and never saw his work or his family again. Sort of like the ending of "Mother's Little Helper", but gay.

OTOH, Headgiver444 needed an editor. The writing was very inconsistent and unpolished.
 
A Town Without Honor just... stops. It's the most recent thing TX Tall Tales wrote, but he updated his profile in 2022, so he's still at least nominally around.
 
Well I have read stories here for like six years and just made a user and working on my first story btw its incest and can't even begin to tell you all the stories I wish would continue but my favorite series is probably the book of David it's not just the sex that I liked it was the story..heck they was a couple time where it made me cry
Bluedragonauthor is going to be contributing to a harem anthology soon. Their stories always were awesome. I hear they also might have a Patreon.
 
I would love to see what happens after Pushing Boundaries by BreakTheBar.
They have a very active Patreon, though i think they are currently focused on quaranteam northwest, ama the boyfriend, only fans girl, and font of fertility, which i would have put on this list but they picked it up again. You could probably ask there
 
Bluedragonauthor is going to be contributing to a harem anthology soon. Their stories always were awesome. I hear they also might have a Patreon.
He does have Patreon. He doesn't post much here because he has underage in his stories. You can find his series over on SOL.
 
I'm slapping my forehead because I just thought of another one, and it's from a favorite writer of mine on the site, so I should have thought of it sooner. @The_shadow_rising and his "Sophie" series. I'd love to see more a spiritual successor, with a new cast. I can't imagine the amount of work he puts into just one of his lengthy sex scenes so I know this is probably a longshot of a request, but damn, I'd love to see another cheating "good girl" series out of him.
 
I'm slapping my forehead because I just thought of another one, and it's from a favorite writer of mine on the site, so I should have thought of it sooner. @The_shadow_rising and his "Sophie" series. I'd love to see more a spiritual successor, with a new cast. I can't imagine the amount of work he puts into just one of his lengthy sex scenes so I know this is probably a longshot of a request, but damn, I'd love to see another cheating "good girl" series out of him.
The Sophie Series isn't finished yet, I still have one more Original Part to go and then about seven Bonus Chapters. I just haven't gotten around to them yet. But lots more to come!
 
Back
Top