A Christmas Visit (closed for CFMB fan)

.

He was both surprised and shocked by the turn of events. Charlotte seemed to know it was him, rather than his son, her former husband, David.

As she started to undress him, he got out of bed, feeling the cool air on his body, the snow settling again outside. He stripped completely, his six inches of uncut cock standing to attention, as he returned to her side under the cover, her hands pulling him on top. He resumed kissing her, as he sighed, feeling Charlotte moan.

His hands started to explore, one hand cupping her cheek, her neck and her right breast as his left hand made it's way to her crutch, feeling her warmth. Their kissing as becoming frantic, passionate, his fingers feeling her slit, her moistness. His own cock was now throbbing, and was ready to penetrate her, but it felt wrong.

And so he rolled them over onto his back. He wanted Charlotte to make the first move. His hands cupped her cum cheeks as their mouths continued to kiss, full of passion. he could feel his precum on his dome.

.
 
Charlotte did not break her kiss with Adrian as he rolled onto his back. She straddled his hips. She greedily kissed his mouth and his jaw and his throat.

She reached down and caressed his cock. She guided him inside of her and lowered herself onto him. She cried out softly as he filled her. When she had him fully inside of her, she kissed him again, moaning into his mouth.

She began to move her hips, riding him, grinding herself against him. It had been so long since she had had the comfort and pleasure of touch, it didn't take long before she was spasming with relief.
 
.

Adrian's head was buzzing, spinning with the turn of events. he looked up at Charlotte, the dark shadows creating soem very erotic images, the orange glow from the streetlights and the snow landscape creating an eerie colouring in the room, and some dark shadows. Her right cheek as she straddled him, and part of her right breast was bathed in that orange glow, whilst the rest of her body was immersed in shadows, those dark shadows photographers endeavour to create in the studio.

He gripped the iron headboard behind him, as she started to tease his glans, running her clit and slit over him, ensuring he was covered in her juices, his own precum was spread out before she lowered herself onto him.

As she did so He gasped...

"Fuck Charlotte....."

His hands moved to her hips as she started to gyrate, grind into him. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation. Bare back sex or him, these days was an exception, as opposed to the norm, and so he was savoring the feeling, her wetness against his pulsating cock, as she ground her self onto him.

He started to thrust gently, finding and matching her rhythm. His breathing was deep, , heavy laboured reaching for her hands, the two of them moving in unison, as one.

He sensed her body stiffen, as she gasped, shuddering on his cock. He closed his eyes, trying to relax trying to prolong their pleasure.
 
Charlotte's climax came hard and fast. She clung to Adrian as her body shook. She laid her hands over his on her hips. She pressed hard, needing to feel his hand bite into her skin.

Her cries of pleasure were just as filled with emotion as her cries of sorrow had been. She was still vulnerable and beautiful, yet taking what she needed.

She leaned down and kissed his throat. She kissed her way to his ear.

"Love me..." She whispered. "Any way you like, Adrian. Just love me. I need this."

She kept working her hips, pushing back against him. Taking him deeply inside of herself.
 
.

"Love me..."

"I will" Adrian replied as he felt hir fingers onhis hands. He looked up at her as she shuddered, her body convulsing with that energetic release.

He wasn't far behind, mixture of the time of th enight, and the moment. But he continued to thrust, before he stopped.

"Please, keep still Charlotte..."

He started to twitch his cock, contracting and relaxing the muscles at the base of his cock, behind his scrotum. The result is that the glans started to twitch, as the muscle movement caused his glans to rock against her spot; gently massaging her.

His eyes were opened, as he moved his hands to cup, caress the gentle swell of her breasts. He was close and he knew it.

"Fuck Charlotte, I cant control......"

He never finished his sentence as the primal urge in him took over, as he started to thrust deeply into her younger body. He was grunting as he his back froze, tensed before he released his cream inside his daughter in law, filling her with his sticky seed. He thrusted again, erupting another load of his seed inside her as he pulled her down onto him, hugging her, holding her as he kissed her tenderly, waiting for his orgasm to subside.
 
Charlotte held him close as he finished inside of her.

"Thank you. Thank you." She covered his cheek with girly, sweet innocent kisses. "Thank you for loving me." She whispered.

She nestled in tight.

"Please don't be angry with me. I needed you." She whispered desperately.

Charlotte hid her face against his throat.

"Please, Adrian. Don't be angry...." She trembled in his arm, so afraid that she might lose her only family, her only connection to David.
 
.

Adrian pulled her on top of him, and into a tight embrace. He knew most females needed to be held during their post orgasmic bliss, and Charlote at the moment was also rather needy. And so he pulled her into that embrace whilst his cock remained inside her till he became soft, and flaccid.

"Please, Adrian. Don't be angry...."

He whispered in her ear as he stroked her untidy hair.

"I'm not Charlotte, and I, well Happy Christmas...."

After a few minutes, he removed the covers and stood up offering her his hand.

"Want to retire to a bed that is larger my sweet?"

He glanced outside, more snow was falling, albeit lightly. Yet another White Christmas.
 
She took his hand and followed him to his bed. She slipped into his king sized bed. The soft sheets felt heavenly against her bare skin.

"Thank you, Adrian." Charlotte whispered as she nestled into the bed. Her dark hair fell around her like a silken veil.

She snuggled in under the blanket. And waited for Adrian to take his place beside her.

She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Merry Christmas, Adrian. Have the sweetest of dreams."

She laid her hand over his heart.
 
.

The two of them soon drifted into a snooze, at least for Adrian. He was tired after the day's events, the party in the evening, and then the unexpected intense sex. But he finally woke up around seven feeling as if he had had some good sleep. He felt weird at first suddenly aware that he wasn't alone. He rubbed his eyes as he tried to remember the dream.

but he looked at Charlotte curling up to him.

It was no dream.

He turned over and kissed her, before he eased himself out of bed, and just in a pair of trunk shorts headed downstairs to the kitchen, turning on the various seasonal lights as he did so.

Ten minutes later re returned to the room carrying a tray and a present under his arm. Pouring two cups of tea, he placed one on Charlotte's side of the bed, before he got back in to bed.

The Turkey was starting to cook.

He held her as he thought about the night before; as Charlotte slept.
 
Charlotte stretched and awakened. She smiled over at Adrian.

"I was hoping you might still be smiling when I awakened this morning." She offered with a sweet smile. She sat up in the bed, pulling the sheet up and tucking it under her arms.

She found her tea, hot and sweet, just as she liked it. She took a few sips.

"Happy Christmas, Adrian. Thank you so much for insisting I shouldn't be alone." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. Then she set down her tea and snuggled up close to him.

"How are you feeling? You know, about last night?"
 
.

He felt strangely at home as she cuddled up to him, wraping th ecovers over her breasts. He had yet to see her fully in the nude, despite what happened. He felt wierd, strange as well, that they had fucked.

"How are you feeling? You know, about last night?"

No it was some how more than that. They hand't made love, both of them were some how on automation mode, but at the same time, they both knew what was going on. And he felt a connection with Charlotte, on a sexual level even though they had never done anything outside their normal father in law/daughter in law genuine affection.

Fuck she was young enough to b e his daughter... he reminded him self.

"Well, I was a bit taken back to start with I guess Charlotte.... and at times I wasn't sure if you was awake or some how in some form of sleep induced trance..... if that makes sense?"


He pasued as he kissed her forehead.

"But you were awake when yo followed me into this bed..."

He reached over and reached for a box wrapped in Christmas paper

"Happy Christmas gorgeous....."
 
Charlotte smiled.

"That's not fair, your presents are under the tree." She smiled up at him sweetly. "This is a very Happy Christmas, thanks to you."

She took the gift and began to unwrap the gift. She saw the negligee inside.

"It's beautiful. Would you like me to try it on for you?"
 
.

Adrian watched as Charlotte unwrapped the box carefully, to reveal a gold gift box. He hoped that both she liked the contents and that it fitted her. It was a slightly cheeky gift possibly, but he wanted her to look good. Looking good can help to make someone feel good, and might help her to start moving on. But it should fit as she gave him his sizes at the coffee shop on th emornign of Christmas eve.

Though the events of the early morning had taken a few unexpected steps.

The box contained a Gold Chemise/night dress and matching gold silk Kimono

ch4900si.jpg


Together with some matching lingerie, a soft bra and matching thong.

sf4900go.jpg



She held the items gently as she removed the gift wrapping tissues and caressed the silk and looking at them before she turned to face him.

"It's beautiful. Would you like me to try it on for you?"

He nodded as he took another sip of his tea.

"If you want to try them on now, no pressure Charlotte, and happy Christmas."


.
 
She took the box and scampered to the master bath. She put on the thong and bra, then she slid on the chemise and kimono robe. She brushed out her hair and turned in the mirror.

Then she stepped out for Adrian to see. She did a little model walk and then removed the robe. She did a little turn and slid off the chemise. She stood in the bra and panties and did a very slow turn.


"What do you think?" She asked with a naughty grin.
 
.

As Charlotte took the items and briefly disappeared, he too got up and and reached for one of his shorter silk kimonos and secured it with the waist tie. He topped up their cups, before he heard the sound of the door opened.

In walked Charlotte, prod attractive and stunning.

"Wow Charlotte...." was all he could muster as she walked gracefully in front of him, twirling and then slowly removing the layers until she was just in the soft bra and thong.

"What do you think?"

He simply smiled as her eyes fell upon his befrore he replied.

"It suits you to the ground, and makes you very feminine, and beautiful, not that you need that set to make you feminine and beautiful... "

He stepped forward and smiled.

Happy Christmas gorgeous."

.
 
His eyes and his smile made her feel gorgeous. She beamed up and him and stood on her tiptoes and brushed her lips against his mouth. Her body melted against his. She nestled in tightly and tucked her head under his chin.

"You make me feel alive again." She whispered. She laid her hand on his chest and just let it rest there.

She knew she should feel guilty but she didn't. She felt loved and almost whole.
 
.

After her little show, she approached him and held him, resting her head on his chest.

"You make me feel alive again."

He was aroused as his daughter in-law held him, clung to him, in rather sexually enticing lingerie; that he had bought her.

"Why?" he asked himself.

She needed to let lose of his son, her husband. She was young enough and attractive enough to go out there and start again. Adrian wouldn't mind...

He held her, remembering the moment of unexpected intimacy a few hours before. and he was becoming aroused again. He pulled her in closer and kissed her cheek.

"You are a beautiful girl Charlotte. Young pretty, intelligent and a cute smile..."

He finished with a kiss on her forehead as she looked up and smiled at him.

"When was the last time some one pleasured you my gorgeous?"

He smiled as he asked her, a silly thought having entered his head.
 
Charlotte looked up at him with a smile.

"before last night?" She asked playfully. "Before last night.... it was since... I haven't. Not since David..." Her voice got more quiet but she wasn't sad.

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his jaw.

"When was the last time for you?"
 
.

"When was the last time for you?"

Adrian smiled as he thought about his reply and decided it may be best to avoid the question. He gave her a peck on her lips before he walked the two or three paces to his bedside table and reached for his mug and sipped his tea. Feeling it cooler on his lips, he took a couple of mouthfuls before refilling his mug from t e teapot. His eye never left Charlotte though as she stood there in the lingerie set he had bought.

He wasn't still sure why he had bought it for her, but it seemed to have gone down well with her.

He chuckled like a teenager has he put the tea pot down and reached out and grabbed Charlotte playfully by the arm and pulled her onto the bed. He laid next to her, his fingers caressing her nude form, exploring her soft silky skin, loking for her giggles and other reactions to learn about her body.

"Well i think we should strive to make today the best Christmas we both ave ever had!"

With that he started to kiss her. He kissed her lips softly, sensually with soft tender butterfly kisses, before moving to he eyes, her nose, her ear and back to her lips for more deeper Kissing. His lips found the erogenous spot at the base of her neck, before moving to her breast. kissing her nipples though the satin lace of her bra.

He was slow, sensual and yet methodical as he literally pleasured her body, finally reaching her navel and then her crutch, before he lifted her foot and started to perform fellatio on her toes, making eye contact with her when ever he could, as well as making compliments, complimenting on her beauty, her body, her eyes her smile.
 
Back
Top