Looking for a Editor/Beta Reader

Joined
May 29, 2014
Posts
5
Looking for a editor for my ongoing story series. Would like to use personal email correspondence instead of through literotica
 
You need to provide more information on how much/what genre you're requesting help for. A URL for any part of it that's already published here is also needed for an editor to consider working on it. Moving away from Lit. to coordinate via e-mail shouldn't be a problem. The more you need help for and the more uncertain you are how much wordage there's going to be, the less likely anyone will want to get involved.
 
Clarification

Sorry about that, I was a little tipsy when I wrote this and not thinking right.

I'm looking for an editor/beta reader for what I call my "Gentleman and the Escort" series. I have two pieces posted already, the first being considerably more received than the second. They're mostly rough sex pieces that have mild romantic influences with a focus on face-fucking.

I have trouble trying to fit in conversation between the sex scenes, and I feel I'm too focused on creating visual for the reader that it borders on medical-esque writing that pretty much boils down to X inserted into Y and climax.

I'm work daily on my writing, so I would like an editor/beta reader that would be also a daily companion. Not something 24 hours a day, but at least every day or two.

Latest piece has about 12,000 words

Here are links to my two pieces:

//www.literotica.com/s/100-for-a-face-fuck-at-stone-court

//www.literotica.com/s/200-for-an-hour-at-pauls-house
 
Last edited:
Back
Top