subtle flashing

Wonder if they'd be interested in how my date last night felt it would be rude to tell me a button on my blouse had come loose during dinner, offering a narrow glimpse of my purple lace bra and my 38DD breasts?

Sometimes it's more physics than subtlety.
 
Last edited:
Wonder if they'd be interested in how my date last night felt it would be rude to tell me a button on my blouse had come loose during dinner, offering a narrow glimpse of my purple lace bra and my 38DD breasts?

Sometimes it's more physics than subtlety.

Did your date get any luckier?

How about that room?
 
In a pragmatic way, if he got to see more
I believe when he saw that unintentional subtle flash, the idea of luck and pragmatism vanished, and he realized that only the highest level of skill on his part would prevail.
 
I get that urge daily....I love to see the reactions and how far they will go to try to see more of me...I had one guy fall of his park bench while I ate lunch in the park...lol:)
 
O you are so wrong.

But let's let the people speak. Non-fiction is more challenging than fantasy, and I respect their commitment to this thread.

And it's not a long story.

Sure.

Will you activate your PM's at some point?
 
smile, you find it excting, wink Im the guy with the hidden camera, so can I add you to my collection ;)
 
Cameras, especially surveillance ones...

...add a whole new dimension to the subtle flash.
 
My apt building manager sent out a text that there is a videocamera in the elevators.
Hmmmm. Wonder what prompted that?

I can imagine there are some who might now be embarrassed by the revelation. Though undoubtedly there are others who will be enticed by new prospects. Perhaps the guy in 6C who brings different girls home and all the ride up, always manages to expose them to the camera, providing entertainment to the manager... Think this idea belongs in the story ideas board though.
 
I am male, i recently discovered that I love to show my ass crack, get alot of interesting looks from both male and female. ___Mart is one of my favorite places. Also my neighbors boat and his lake cabin. Walks along the mountain path.
 
I get that urge daily....I love to see the reactions and how far they will go to try to see more of me...I had one guy fall of his park bench while I ate lunch in the park...lol:)

Welcome Leanne glad to see you here
 
I love being out and seeing another women flashing, it excites me to see them and also lets me knoww I;m not alone in my kinky habits
 
sister in law

My sis in law is a very attractive woman, who has often been cool to me. On this day we were visiting and I was on the couch, a low, soft type in which I was slumped. I was looking at their little dog while my sis in law was talking. She was wearing a red minidress and black high heels. She saw me and smiled, then squatted down to coo voer the dog. Except she didn't keep her knees together. she casually let her legs apart, utterly and completely exposing her entire vulva. And she stayed there, moving her thighs back and forth slightly as she pet her dog and I drank in the view of her vulva. Her bush was thick and dark, surrounding vivid pink labia. My eyes went to hers, and she smiled broadly at me, then slowly stood up again.

The whole experience was about 20 seconds long. When leaving she gave me a drunken hug and nuzzled my neck while pressing her hps against my crotch, smiling again at feeling the outline of my penis.

0330
 
Ladies.....You know how men like to sneak a glance when they can, but they think they're doing it discreetly...Do you ever feel tempted to give them a peak?...especially women that are sexually charged, continually, like I am....

I couldn't help myself the other day. I noticed a man noticing as I leaned over to pick up some spring water from the bottom shelf. I knew my low shirt was gaping open, and my braless tits were in full view. He was getting closer to me minute by minute. I took the opportunity to give him an eyeful of my gorgeous tits....12 decadent dips to get the bottles and I moved on....I saw him adjust himself....It was such a turn on, I couldn't resist...

Ladies, do you ever get the urge to flash a little? do tell....~:eek:)=

Smile, i have a collection of photos, taken of ladies showing them selves. It make me hard to look at them now and again, so it reminds me what Im missing, If you want to see some send me a message ;)
 
Dragging this thread back from the depths of page 9 or 10..

.. Because stories about women teasing men and driving them to distraction are always worth talking about and reading/rereading.

Especially when she enjoys being able to see how much she is turning him on..
 
I sometimes wonder how many times I am watched while in a hotel room while purposely keeping my drapes open. Me being naked of course.
 
Back
Top