The Isolated Blurt Thread XI: Dreaming of an STD Christmas, Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw you! I didn't say hi because seemingly theres people in there with similar names. I pm'd Aqua asking for pics of her nosh and it was some dude!!!

Ahahaahahaaahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaa

Did he deliver?

I saw you! I didn't say hi because seemingly theres people in there with similar names. I pm'd Aqua asking for pics of her nosh and it was some dude!!!

lol

I thought Neci made the cock palace.

Classic room....I love it.

Be careful with edibles.....you can get plenty stoned on those deals. Much different buzz than a straight up smoke buzz in my opinion.

I see the edibles are all the rage, but I have never had one in The Modern Weed Times. It has been so odd since legalization here. Edibles are everywhere. I sincerely think today's weed would put me on my ass. I am completely out of that scene and have been for nearly 20 years. I. Am. So. Old. I don't even know what to buy. You walk into a weed shop here and there is something the size of a bakery case full of the stuff.

I see the edibles are all the rage, but I have never had one in The Modern Weed Times. It has been so odd since legalization here. Edibles are everywhere. I sincerely think today's weed would put me on my ass. I am completely out of that scene and have been for nearly 20 years. I. Am. So. Old. I don't even know what to buy. You walk into a weed shop here and there is something the size of a bakery case full of the stuff.

Theyre very helpful I'm sure and you being you will charm them into probably giving you expensive weed. Maybe not but don't be intimidated if you want to go. It's not cheap I know that much and edibles are huge a rooni. Just know the weed in there is nothing like what you smoked 20 years ago and yeah...a little dab will do you.

I'm glad you're back. Please stay.

Theyre very helpful I'm sure and you being you will charm them into probably giving you expensive weed. Maybe not but don't be intimidated if you want to go. It's not cheap I know that much and edibles are huge a rooni. Just know the weed in there is nothing like what you smoked 20 years ago and yeah...a little dab will do you.

I'm glad you're back. Please stay.

I honestly couldn't tell you how much it costs. I wonder if they would tell me if I called and asked.

I honestly couldn't tell you how much it costs. I wonder if they would tell me if I called and asked.
I have a friend who makes the butter. She called me out of the blue this week to say that she was going to send us some cookies for Christmas. It was super funny when she said it because I've never touched the stuff in my life, I couldn't help but laugh at the thought.
I hypothesize that I would be like Lindsay Weir in Freaks and Geeks when she gets high (and paranoid as hell) instead of blissed out.

I have a friend who makes the butter. She called me out of the blue this week to say that she was going to send us some cookies for Christmas. It was super funny when she said it because I've never touched the stuff in my life, I couldn't help but laugh at the thought.
I hypothesize that I would be like Lindsay Weir in Freaks and Geeks when she gets high (and paranoid as hell) instead of blissed out.

This is what I think it would be like for me. Let's make a deal. When we have our Great Women Of Litogether, we make everyone eat edibles. Basically, we will start with Garnate to see how she responds before we eat ours. I am sure our girl will be totes cool with being the guinea pig. I will shoot the photos.

Did you see when I hopped onto the new lit chat the other night that I made a room called neci's cock palace? Nobody went in there. Except for one dude who seemed creepy. I got bumped and never went back in. Jesus, what is all that chat fuss about? It was so fucking lame.

welcome ,creepy dudes.

Just dont eat much. To me it's more of a hallucinogenic buzz with laughter and silliness almost like acid. It's concentrated THC.

It was a fun buzz rather than a mellowing dopey weed buzz.

You'll like it just dont eat too fuckin much.

This is what I think it would be like for me. Let's make a deal. When we have our Great Women Of Litogether, we make everyone eat edibles. Basically, we will start with Garnate to see how she responds before we eat ours. I am sure our girl will be totes cool with being the guinea pig. I will shoot the photos.

Great. Torsos and tits!

tell me about your fruit pies.

Approved! *stamps official documents*
If we give her a tiara and a promise of sweets, that guinea pig will squeal our way.

Just dont eat much. To me it's more of a hallucinogenic buzz with laughter and silliness almost like acid. It's concentrated THC.

It was a fun buzz rather than a mellowing dopey weed buzz.

You'll like it just dont eat too fuckin much.
O-kay dad. :) :D

If we give her a tiara and a promise of sweets, that guinea pig will squeal our way.

Dad has smoked more weed than Tommy Chong. Listen to Papi.

:cool:

Ironically I am this close to quitting and quitting all smoking. Figures now its getting legalized all over but I've had my fun.

No kidding on this. That baked stuff will kick you in the ass. 2 years ago Christmas Day I shared one cookie with three other women. I was literally passed out, spinning, for 10 hours. Woke up the next morn enough to call for a ride and proceeded to sleep for the next three days. Fuckers told me later they used 2 oz in their butter for that batch of cookies. I was pissed! Who does that and doesn't tell people first, my fault for not asking.

maybe I shouldn't listen to his voice mails when I am trying to go to sleep.
Sometimes it is comforting but sometimes it makes thing harder.
now i am getting sleepy and feel almost peaceful with tears in my eyes, it's weird.

No kidding on this. That baked stuff will kick you in the ass. 2 years ago Christmas Day I shared one cookie with three other women. I was literally passed out, spinning, for 10 hours. Woke up the next morn enough to call for a ride and proceeded to sleep for the next three days. Fuckers told me later they used 2 oz in their butter for that batch of cookies. I was pissed! Who does that and doesn't tell people first, my fault for not asking.

wtf? not cool. :(
see, i can't be out if commission for that long. and frankly i wouldn't want to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back