whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be married to a man with a sexy cock and an insatiable sexual appetite...

Well, actually, that's my dream, but I'll just post it here!
 
My wife recently told me that one of her friends got breast implants. She is a woman who is attratictive but always turned me off because she is a bitch. Now that I know about the implants I cannot stop thinking about her in bed with my wife and I and how much I want to fuck her tight ass while she licks my wife's pussy....

I guess that would be my fantasy.....
 
Yup!

NY male here has always wanted to suck his first cock with a woman watching, directing or joining me doing it. I get so excited thinking about a woman holding a guys cock and coaxing me to suck it for her. I want this to happen but haven't found a woman or couple into yet.

That does sound hot!
 
To be blindfolded & tied in a corner while the woman of my dreams sucks off a well endowed man in the same room
 
Last edited:
I am a married male in my late thirties successfull and in relative good shape for my age...I think anyway..:). My sex life if I'm honest is kinda ho hum and my current fantasy revolves around a young girl ( legal in my country)....she is the daughter of a friend of ours. I think she has a crush on me. I would like to train her to be my submissive...
 
Hmmmm.. To be groped from the back in a mosh pit, and perhaps me returning the favour with my hand (if I can find it.)
 
I am a married male in my late thirties successfull and in relative good shape for my age...I think anyway..:). My sex life if I'm honest is kinda ho hum and my current fantasy revolves around a young girl ( legal in my country)....she is the daughter of a friend of ours. I think she has a crush on me. I would like to train her to be my submissive...

very sexy
 
right now

Is to join a cpl in the sheets n completely dominate the girl while her man just watches me take pleasure from her fuck holes. Then cum on the mans cock n watch her suck him clean...hotness right there
 
Is to join a cpl in the sheets n completely dominate the girl while her man just watches me take pleasure from her fuck holes. Then cum on the mans cock n watch her suck him clean...hotness right there

This sounds nice but aggressive. I would like it if it wasn't so rough maybe.
 
I'd like to give a good, deep fisting to a woman. Unfortunately my wife can't take it, and because of that, fisting will remain as fantasy only.
 
my all time fantasy

I have always had a fantasy of my girl riding anothers guys face and I secretly go down and suck that guys manhood and see how long it takes for her to notice and to see the suprise on her face . I have never suck on another man before only watched videos of it . Always wondered what it would be like to suck another man off .
 
My fantasy right now is to fuck a bride in her wedding dress just minutes before she takes her vows to another man.
 
My fantasy right now is to watch my girlfriend be used by an older married couple. Just the thought of her head lost in between a mature ladies legs while she takes a huge cock from behind is such a turn on. Hard right now thinking about it..
 
My current fantasy is that I my new girl friend takes charge of my life. She says that I need to loose 30 pounds and puts me on a diet and exercise program. When she catches me cheating, our relationship takes a BDSM turn where she puts me in chastity and only lets me fuck when I meet her increasingly stringent weight and fitness goals. She, however, starts to fuck me with a strap on when every she wants. She also takes other lovers when she wants and expects me to clean her pussy when she gets home.

He has me start to exercise to videos that are meant to increase booty size and works on getting me to develop a round bubble butt. She makes me wear panties and lingerie meant to show off a figure, like bustiers. I become long, lean and shapely, devoid of body hair.

She decides that I need to have a man and be had by a man. We meet a guy in a club and she decides that this is the guy. He comes home with us and she tells me to go change into my clothes. I dress in lingerie and a robe and come out. He is fucking her and I wait, then clean her up.

She tells me to clean him up. I do, and then she tells me to dance for him and get him hard. I do my best booty dance for him and he pulls me over and tells me to get him hard. I do, and then he puts me over the sofa arm and fucks me.
 
Mine is being in a strange place or new gym lockeroom and see a hung dude in the shower who doesn't mind me grabbing his cock just to feel what a 5inch hung soft one feels like as it gets hard.
 
My fantasy right now is to watch my girlfriend be used by an older married couple. Just the thought of her head lost in between a mature ladies legs while she takes a huge cock from behind is such a turn on. Hard right now thinking about it..

Nice... 37/36 couple... I want to share my.wife with a friend that she is lusting after
 
My current fantasy is to have sex with my ex again and watch her get fucked by another guy. I have always enjoyed Mfm and Mffm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top