EliseOlisbos' Kink Bingo

nah, don't be nervous!

attachment.php

well, maybe a little bit nervous...;)
 

Attachments

  • Romance-3.jpg
    Romance-3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 44
prompt: BAD

"Bad Things"
[Note: It's not romantic at all, but that's all my mind could come up with. I'll try to do better in the next prompt!]

Ricky had always wondered why his fiancée had never wanted him to meet her side of the family, particularly those that were related to her mother.

"They're... weird," Melissa said with an odd little smile on her face, her dark eyes looking at everything else but his face. "You don't want to meet them."

"Mel, seriously, I want to," he had tried to convince her, because she even knew his grandmother's third cousins, his family was open like that; but Melissa had distracted him by asking if he liked that particular shade of orange that she wanted to use as part of the whole wedding theme and he'd come up with some excuse to flee, because details like that made him fucking sleepy.

"Maybe they're in-bred monsters," his best friend Luke had said morosely as they had a couple beers down by their favourite bar. "You know, like in a horror movie."

"Come on," Ricky had laughed, pushing him on the shoulder with rough affection. "Don't be an asshole."

When Melissa's mother, Andrea, dragged a very reluctant Melissa and a curious Ricky to a family dinner, he finally got to meet Melissa's only aunt, Sophia and her daughter, Laura, who looked a lot like Melissa with long brown hair and pretty honey-coloured eyes. Laura looked at him with a smile that got Ricky's cock twitching and he gave Melissa a quick look out of the corner of his eye.

Melissa just kept her head down, picking at Sophia's questionable cooking.

Laura called him about a week after, and before he could think about it, he was with her in some motel, thrusting into her tight wet heat, her long nails scraping down his back; Melissa didn't keep her nails that long, and she didn't howl and buck like a wild animal when she came, spasming around his dick, and she certainly didn't push his head down her body so he could lap at her glistening slit and flick his tongue against her slit.

Melissa wasn't like Laura at all, but she certainly wasn't stupid.

"You're a fucking jackass," she hissed at him when she had found out. Ricky simply assumed that Laura had told her, and he was pretty sorry about it, because Laura was kind of insane. She called him every day and although she fucked like there was no tomorrow, sometimes a man needed some sleep.

He told Laura to back off, and convinced Melissa to stay with him, but she told him stories about his family that made him blink. For example, Melissa and Laura weren't really cousins at all, but half-sisters... some polyamorous situation that had both Andrea and Sophia both pregnant for the same man, lovestruck teenagers trapped in a house with a holy-rolling pastor that had four wives.

"Laura... was obsessed with me when we were younger, she'd be all over me all the time. We used to do things," Melissa said, but when Ricky asked for more information, she simply said, "Bad things."

Very bad things, apparently; he got home from the station one day to find his new wife tied up naked in bed, arms spread wide and secured with rope to the bed-head. Laura was sitting on her face, just as naked with a gun in her hand. She was running the muzzle of the shiny little weapon around Melissa's navel, her eyes half-lidded as she rubbed her mound against Melissa's lips. Ricky had stood at the bedroom door, staring in shock as Laura yanked at Melissa's long legs, making her spread them even wider, telling Ricky he should just come on over and fuck his nice little wife.

"You left me for her," Laura said with a wild grin, reaching down to pinch one of Melissa's nipples. Melissa groaned, her fingers clenching.

"Laura--"

"Didn't I tell you to come over here and fuck her?" Laura asked casually, and she pressed the muzzle right against the crease of Melissa's thigh and crotch. "I mean, this is what you choose over me, right? This right here?"

Melissa's chest was shaking as the barrel of the gun slipped between the lips of her cunt. Amazingly, she was wet, for when Laura removed the gun, it came away with a sticky sheen. Laura actually licked this away, watching Ricky slowly remove his streetclothes, making sure he put his own handgun out of reach. She kept the gun pressed on Melissa's belly as Ricky slid up into her, and even pointed it at the juncture of dick and pussy, laughing breathlessly as she came.

It was pretty scary, almost in a distant way, like he was watching a movie... but he had never come as fast as that before, grunting as he gripped Melissa's hips; she was limp beneath Laura's body and behind the haze of his orgasm, Ricky worried about her, his mind going through all options of getting them both free from Laura.

"Get out of her," Laura told him coolly as soon as he was finished. When he pulled out his dick, she bent down, licking delicately at the thin stream of milky come leaking out from Laura's puffy slit. She made a contented moan and went even deeper when Melissa's hips began to roll in a weak but willing manner.

He spotted the exact moment when her finger loosened around the trigger, and he was ready to try something, anything, when out of the corner of his eye, he saw Melissa's fingers begin to twitch again, making frantic hand-signals. Before Ricky could figure out what she was trying to tell him, her legs came up and wrapped around Laura's neck, squeezing tightly.

Ricky dived for the gun. For a moment, he could clearly see in his mind's eye the way it would go off, the bullet drilling into one of them with deathly speed, but then he twisted Laura's wrist and she let it drop; she was screaming at them, her eyes rolling in her head, but Melissa hung on grimly with her strong thighs, giving Ricky a chance to undo the knots with shaking fingers.

He held the gun on Laura as Melissa tumbled off the bed, her face red, hair on end.

"Don't shoot her," she gasped on the floor, even though Ricky had no such intention; he wasn't going to let her out of his sight until his guys from the station got here, though. Laura was curled on the bed, gazing at them with baleful eyes. "She might be bad... but she's my sister."

Ricky thought she was just as bad, too, with that impressive neck-hold... but he kept his mouth shut.

*

"I was right about the in-bred part, right?" Luke said to him down at the bar and gave him a narrow-eyed look. "And your wife is just as crazy to go visit her that much, after all the shit that went down. What really happened, anyway?"

"Just some bad shit," Ricky told him tiredly and drank deeply from his own bottle.

fin
 
Back
Top