One-Piece Swimsuits

Could Post Her on Multiple Threads

But wanted to see what everyone thought of her in this swimsuit?

Attachments

• 89F2AF82-C2F1-4E91-A526-E28EAA64FF88.jpg
    89F2AF82-C2F1-4E91-A526-E28EAA64FF88.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, that suit ain't made for water buffalo. Gotta go jab my eyes out now after that bloated assault on them.

Dude, that suit ain't made for water buffalo. Gotta go jab my eyes out now after that bloated assault on them.
Sorry, but I like my women big, the bigger, the better! I like my men big too!

tumblr_pgx6f7pEy11tw1k6wo1_1280.jpg

I know everyone has their own opinion! To me a BBW in a thong back one piece is absolutely beautiful. The bigger she is the more beautiful.

Last edited:
Do you really think she's oblivious Jake. We are painfully aware of the effects we have on men, especially when we are playing ignorant.
I totally agree with Amy on this. I bet your mother-in-law is really a nasty slut down deep inside and she's just dying to tell you about it. All about it. Compliment her a bit ....

I totally agree with Amy on this. I bet your mother-in-law is really a nasty slut down deep inside and she's just dying to tell you about it. All about it. Compliment her a bit ....
Shout out to Joan for feeding the beast! 😈 love this

I know she’s a slut, when my wife and I first got together I used to stay over at her house. Her bedroom was next door to my wife’s. She ain’t quiet in the bedroom, in fact we heard her having sex in the living room as well. The funny thing is when my wife and I started dating she used to try and be quiet so her mum wouldn’t hear, that soon stopped when her mum was louder than my wife. I have always complimented her on her looks, she looks very very good for a 61 year old but swimming together can be difficult when you’re trying not get a hard on while checking your mother in law out

I know she’s a slut, when my wife and I first got together I used to stay over at her house. Her bedroom was next door to my wife’s. She ain’t quiet in the bedroom, in fact we heard her having sex in the living room as well. The funny thing is when my wife and I started dating she used to try and be quiet so her mum wouldn’t hear, that soon stopped when her mum was louder than my wife. I have always complimented her on her looks, she looks very very good for a 61 year old but swimming together can be difficult when you’re trying not get a hard on while checking your mother in law out

She might like to see your hard cock pointing out of the front of your suit. Why be so ashamed. She might find it a nice compliment and run with it.

She might like to see your hard cock pointing out of the front of your suit. Why be so ashamed. She might find it a nice compliment and run with it.

As much as I adore her, fantasies about and desire her, I pushed my luck with an affair with my sister in law. That turned out to be a huge mistake, sex was amazing and she was completely unlimited but a complete psycho. I’ll stick to fantasy this time and play it safe plus there’s no chance of being embarrassed or my wife finding out. I have actually seen my mother in law naked twice, once when she was in the shower in our house and I thought it was my wife and snuck in. The other time when we were on holiday and we were supposed to go out for a meal. I expected her and my sis in law to be ready and wasn’t thinking so I opened the door to find my mother in law drying herself. Oops moments but I’ve never forgot them.

Back