Cheating wife/gf/mom while unsuspecting hubby/bf nearby

CuckoldWittol

Experienced
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Posts
67
Want sories for the above topic. Please refer some story links

1) Cheating while hubby/bf in next room
2) Cheating in backseat while hubby/bf drives
3) Making hubby/bf wait outside while gangbang inside

Note: it would be nice if the unsuspecting hubby/bf is talking to wife/gf not knowing what is happening :devil::devil:
 
One scene idea I like is that while the wife is being seduced and felt up, her phone rings. Hearing her husbands ring tone, she plans to ignore it. The other man knows it's him grabs her phone, clicks answer and hands it to her.

Flustered and turned on, she answers and the husband recognizes something is going on. She convinces him she is just thinking of him and got carried away. He, turned on starts having phone sex with her unaware that she is actually with someone else.
 
That is a hot idea. I'm currently working on a story and may try to incorporate the basic scenario into it, if I can get it to fit.

Yes yes yes... one of my favorites.

I like a minor variation where the wife isn't cheating and doesn't intend to, but is on a work trip and in her room with a co-worker that would make her husband jealous, so she gives the man a "shhh" and takes the phone call. The husband is horny and wants to have phone sex. She tries to dissuade him, but, can't really say "it's a bad time, I have another man here". She tries "Someone from work might come by my room to get some files". He insists and says, "So, don't answer... or cum quickly". So, an initial little omission turns into a fib which turns into a lie and it slowly gets out of control out of her control. She tries to shoo the other man out of her room, but, he, realizing what's going on, playfully remains with a smirk. The husband is busily having phone sex, the wife is slowly getting turned on with comments like "Honey, you know that makes me wet... I'm warning you, now isn't a great time..." The husband is imploring (or commanding?) her to join in... she's slowly being seduced and turned on by the scene. Perhaps the co-worker is beginning to take some liberties as well, touching her, etc. She can't say anything at this point without revealing that he's been there the whole time. At some point she gives up warning her husband to not seduce her and gives up trying to stop her co-workers advances and gives in to her lust, perhaps describing in detail to her husband what she's "imagining he's doing to her"... with comments like "it feels so real... it's like there's actually a cock in me"

A RL friend was having an affair on a business trip. Though she would never take the chance of talking on the phone with her husband, she did have a "Good night honey" conversation over text messages while her mouth was otherwise occupied.
 
There are several incest variations of this topic - i.e. the wife/mother with son talking to husband while they are moving things. Just as that wasn't mentioned (or I just didn't pay attention).

As for the story idea itself, I have several planned along the lines of cheating while moving/in a car or van, or other vehicle. Similarly, the idea of cheating while talking to her guy (through a door, on the phone, out the window, and so on) are all hot. Have plenty of those in mind too.

I believe that some of the other cheating authors wrote some stories like these. I believe Odeon and/or Dantescristo (both on my favourites list). So check those out too if you like that.
 
You guys may read

https://www.literotica.com/s/crying-wolf

from Shadow Rising himself. Ist a realy cool Story about a frustrated GF who hates the BFs best friend for touching and kissing her and all the while her BF is a too big idiot to notice anything.

Well i dont want to spoil around but the GF fools around even when the BF is in the house at the same time.

Another great cheating GF/wife Story while husband/BF is Close is:

https://www.literotica.com/s/roommate-relations-ch-01

The GF fucks around while she is in a Restaurant with her "BF" and even when he is in the next room or just behind the door.

The Story includes also your guys wet dream about GF beeing fucked while on the phone with her BF.:)
 
I did a couple cartoon versions with Right Under His Eyes and Still Under His Eyes. I need to use this trope in more stories. So many possibilities!

* Easy way: in whatever circumstances, hubby falls asleep; wife and friend fuck.
* Funny way: hubby is right next to wife and friend and doesn't notice them fucking.
* Even funnier: wife pulls a train right next to clueless hubby, absorbed in whatever.
* Tecno way: wife pulls train while chatting with distant hubby on phone (video off).
* F&SF way: wife pulls train with assorted aliens while chatting with distant hubby.
* Natural way: wife & hubby are dozing at the beach when the tentacles approach...
 
Back
Top