Some advice for a newbie bi sub

HomerSimpson123

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Posts
1,518
I’d like to explore my bi and sub urges. I need to be discreet.
Does anyone have any advice on how to get started?
 
How do you get started meeting anyone discretely? Do you want real time or online? Place an ad here down in the BDSM personals. Start an interesting conversation here about being submissive. Go to the Fetish/Sex forum and start a discussion there. I find interesting on threads has led me to some great friendships.

Use adult Friend finders. Sign up on fet life then search for groups in your area that might fit your interest. Show up at a munch. (Although get togethers in my neck of the woods don't encourage "discrete" meetings. Transparency among all parties is encouraged)
 
You can be pretty anonymous on Fetlife. Indeed, given that if you're not you can be blackmailed, I'd encourage it. It's a good way of meeting people, as are vanilla dating apps like OkCupid and Tinder - although the latter are about as un-anonymous as it's possible to be.
 
I can only assume he means gay sex has a much higher rate of std transmission attached to it...but as the OP never said he was married I have idea why he posted that....

My guess is it's something to do with self-loathing due to intense, closeted homosexual desires conflicting with a strong personal anti-gay belief system manifesting itself in outwardly hostile expressions of homophobic projections?

I don't know, just spitballing here.
 
Sorry if this question is too newbie, but is spitballing part of the scene? :)

In this context I think it's just the regular colloquial definition of spitballing. We're just trying to figure out why some other poster said not to sleep with guys because you'll give your wife diseases....but I pointed out you never said you were married.
 
Sorry if this question is too newbie, but is spitballing part of the scene? :)

I believe so, yes, but I also believe in some scenes it costs extra.

In this context I think it's just the regular colloquial definition of spitballing. We're just trying to figure out why some other poster said not to sleep with guys because you'll give your wife diseases....but I pointed out you never said you were married.

Love a good colloquial spitballing, yes.
 
Back
Top