Author Alwayswantedto

ratimom

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Posts
117
Where is Author alwayswantedto and his incest stories? I am unable to find his stories on Literotica.
 
They were removed very recently. He was still showing on the all time favorite author list as of Thursday.

I heard a rumor through someone that has contact with him that his health is not good.

Hope this is not a bad sign that his stories are removed.
 
totally bummed

I loved his series "brushing mom's hair".......love the elements of forbiden fruit, the reluctance and the then the passionate incest which ensues.........can anyone tell me if there are other authors with the same sort of story line?
 
I loved his stories, and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can maybe find them? Even if i would have to buy them. Please either post link or what I should google.
 
"brushing mom's hair" is my favourite too. Also there was "Mothers letters - Kevins story", "It started with floors" like very nice stories he was written.
 
Is there anyway to save them? Did not think they disappeared . Hate to lose some favorites.
 
My favorite was the Rambler. The mother and son in the car at the drive-inn was hot as hell!
 
Is there anyway to save them? Did not think they disappeared . Hate to lose some favorites.

Google search's cached copies can be useful if you catch it quickly enough. archive.org works for some things. Otherwise hope that the author puts their stuff back up on another site.
 
Back
Top