Can you recommend this type of story?

tw_holt

Really Experienced
Joined
May 12, 2013
Posts
121
Can someone recommend a Mom/Son incest story that meets the following criteria:


1. it MUST NOT contain a son who has supposedly always been in love with his mom and/or always had fantasies about his mom yadda yadda yadda.

2. it MUST NOT contain incidents where sexual acts were performed on a son or mother while they were sleeping.

3. it MUST NOT contain non-consent/rape/reluctance. This could include item #2 (drugging someone in order to do things to them in their sleep).

4. it MUST NOT contain a creepy son who tries to cop a feel/push boundaries or be annoyingly inappropriate with his mother, even IF she kinda/sorta consents to it.

5. it MUST BE a fairly long story. Not 2-4 pages, over 5, and maybe closer to 10 pages.


If you do not know of a story that fits the above descriptions, do you have ideas for how a plot/story like this could unfold?
 
You can try this one.

The mother finds out the son is in love with her, but has not always been, but since his father has passed feels he is the man for her.

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-mothers-sacrifice-2

This one also. No "son always loved mom" no Non con or creepy, no gropes and pervs on mom. Circumstances just line up for mom to want to be with her son.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-summer-mom-made-me-a-man


Thanks, I read those. I like the fact that the son was in therapy etc - seems somewhat realistic. The 2nd one is nice too.

Another story of yours I like is: http://www.literotica.com/s/the-summer-i-became-moms-lover

It was sweet/sad.

There's a ton of stories on here that seem to follow a pattern. Son lusts after mom etc etc. I can understand it's very difficult to make two people come/cum together in an unnatural way - so the son lusting/perving about mother is a way around that I suppose. I guess I like the idea of two people that fall in love in a realistic way - and they are parent/child.
 
3. it MUST NOT contain non-consent/rape/reluctance.

If one of the two characters knows they are related, and the other doesn't, does that count as non-consent? The character who doesn't know about the relationship (the son) does consent, happily, to sleeping with a sexy cougar he just met. It's arguably not "informed" consent though.
 
sure

sure, i'll check it out. Link the story and i'll read it.
thanks.
 
I think my panty sniffing story fits all of your criteria. It's very dirty too, if that helps.
 
stories

I enjoy the longer stories. They are more interesting. Can anyone tell me of stories that involved mature ladies with very hairy pussies? I love to real them. Please let me know. [b]personal info prohibited per [url=http://www.literotica.com/support/forum_rules.shtml]forum guidelines[/url][/b] Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy the longer stories. They are more interesting. Can anyone tell me of stories that involved mature ladies with very hairy pussies? I love to real them. Please let me know. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx Thanks

Quick, delete your email address. It's against the rules, and hazardous for you.
 
Back
Top