son of the isolated blurts thread!

I got the girl child out the door for her first day of school as a Jr. Then I got the boy child off for his first day of college.

The apartment is soo quiet, I feel a bit forlorn.

I got the girl child out the door for her first day of school as a Jr. Then I got the boy child off for his first day of college.

The apartment is soo quiet, I feel a bit forlorn.

My little one starts Wednesday. I'm feeling conflicted; part of me is feeling forlorn. Part of me wants to do the happy dance that I posted on FB.

I do believe this is the first time I've ever put someone on ignore. Damn, that felt awesome!

Welcome to the club. :D There is juice and cookies in the back.

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I don't know what's currently being vomited on the boards, but that QJ is fairly predictable: BDSM is idiotic, bondage gives you breast cancer, men are players, women are stupid, yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah. Ignorance (of her) IS bliss.

Ah yes. I see I see.

Wait... QJ is a girl?

I've done something completely out of character! Now let's hope it works out ok. :rose:

How's that for a blurt?

I should occasionally give heed this little voice in my head that tells me that a reasonable question in the context it is asked becomes, at times, not at all reasonable.

If the previous one is itching, you might want to find a cleaner parlor.
So silly. I like it.

J, I can lend you my cape. It doesn't really have super powers but it is so dashing it makes you feel like you might. :D

So freakin nervous this morning!

Back