New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vessira said:
Well looking at your sweet red as is bringing sunlight into mine. *purrs*

It seems I am cursed with a nice ass, I have only heard positives about that picture from others and myself. Its shocking that I like my own pics but I love that one. So thank you again Vessira. :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

leeroy jenkins said:
Yes it is kiten and have you tried to curl up in someone's lap and just purr at the pleasure of them petting you??

Oh yes...one of my favorite rewards... :cathappy:

Just stopping in

Just saying hi, new completely to this site, and wanted to tell everyone what a newbie I am... *grins* I guess.. I don't know.

Anyway, Im a 33 yr old lady, who has been a sub all my adult life, and enjoy every second of it, really... Rebelliously of course, *the punishments can be quite fun actually* ... I am currently in a long term relationship, with my Master.

I'm not really sure what else to say, except hello, and that's about all for now. Will possibly submit some of work. First have to discuss that with My Master. ;)

~Rebellious_Sub

Rebellious_Sub said:
Just saying hi, new completely to this site, and wanted to tell everyone what a newbie I am... *grins* I guess.. I don't know.

Anyway, Im a 33 yr old lady, who has been a sub all my adult life, and enjoy every second of it, really... Rebelliously of course, *the punishments can be quite fun actually* ... I am currently in a long term relationship, with my Master.

I'm not really sure what else to say, except hello, and that's about all for now. Will possibly submit some of work. First have to discuss that with My Master. ;)

~Rebellious_Sub

Well Rebellous its nice to see another sub in our ranks so welcome. May your time here be fun and profitable.

Totaly new to this hole thing

Well, im Master_of _Pupets, and i'm totaly new to this site and the BDSM thing. My profile will probably tell you what you need to know about me.

Master_of_Pupets said:
Well, im Master_of _Pupets, and i'm totaly new to this site and the BDSM thing. My profile will probably tell you what you need to know about me.
:kiss: welcome master...this place can be quite addictive :cathappy:

Master_of_Pupets said:

hi master_of_pupets welcome.... im new here too, well new to this site, not to BDSM.

Master_of_Pupets said:

Took a peek at your profile, until I got to play I had no pictures that I liked, but after now that is a different story. Maybe you should be beating with a flogger and have your body given a red glow and then take a picture?? Now this works best if your a subbie or masochist.

Thanks for welcome

leeroy jenkins said:
Well Rebellous its nice to see another sub in our ranks so welcome. May your time here be fun and profitable.

Thank you leeroy jenkins, for the welcome to the forums. I read your profile, and amazingly, we actually share the same birthdate... (just I'm a couple years older ;) )

Rebellious_Sub said:
Thank you leeroy jenkins, for the welcome to the forums. I read your profile, and amazingly, we actually share the same birthdate... (just I'm a couple years older ;) )

I didn't realize that my profile was quite that good but thank you for the compliment. One question Rebellious you list your b day as Nov 30 and mine is Dec 12 so how do we share the day??

My suggestion is to wander in all the threads be it Fury's filth stories to KC's flirting with leeroy and anything in between. By all means you must stop in what not to say to a dom and ask a dom threads, good times to be had in both.

*checks own profile*

leeroy jenkins said:
I didn't realize that my profile was quite that good but thank you for the compliment. One question Rebellious you list your b day as Nov 30 and mine is Dec 12 so how do we share the day??

My suggestion is to wander in all the threads be it Fury's filth stories to KC's flirting with leeroy and anything in between. By all means you must stop in what not to say to a dom and ask a dom threads, good times to be had in both.

Oh thanks for pointing that out leeroy... I actually had not set a birthdate, but it is 12/12.. ;)

Thanks also for the directions to the other threads.. I'm perusing several threads right now... hmm very interesting so far.. loving it. :kiss:

I do like your sig line Rebellious, its the choices as subs we face on anything that might include our PYL. M'lady has already suggested I not seek out punishment to meet my need for attention or a simple beating.

Hi,

I am just finding my way around and learning/reading/greeting others as I go.

I am a switch. I had my first true sub experiences in early 2005. My Master also had another sub so this meant I had (and greatly enjoyed) my first bi experiences too.

With hubby I can play either role, he likes to be dom but it is not a role that comes naturally to him so we tend to switch around from time to time.

I no longer see Master and I am thinking hard about finding another or even going back (if he will have me). Although I switch I really want to have more time on the sub side of the fence.

efb1978 said:
Hi,

I am a switch. I had my first true sub experiences in early 2005. My Master also had another sub so this meant I had (and greatly enjoyed) my first bi experiences too.

With hubby I can play either role, he likes to be dom but it is not a role that comes naturally to him so we tend to switch around from time to time.

I no longer see Master and I am thinking hard about finding another or even going back (if he will have me). Although I switch I really want to have more time on the sub side of the fence.

Weclome EFB, this is a good place to laugh alot, cry alittle, and let your curiosity be unbound and unleashed.

I wish you luck in reconnecting with a former master, just starting my training but I know I want to be with M'lady for years if not longer. If you have to find another may be BDSM gods look kindly upon you and your needs.

hi

efb1978 said:
Hi,

Hello efb, welcome and good luck in finding a Master. I am grateful each day for my own Master, as I am bound..*grins* to him... in every sense of the word. Take care in all you do.

I am rfb. I've not much experience, but am eager to learn. I love the idea of being submissive in my private life. Once upon a time my ex would bind me, and spank me and take me. I want that again.

rfb

random fat bird said:
I am rfb. I've not much experience, but am eager to learn. I love the idea of being submissive in my private life. Once upon a time my ex would bind me, and spank me and take me. I want that again.

rfb

Welcome Random, like you I am starting the exploration of my subbieness and I am sure if you ask nicely there would be more then a few of the others that would tie you up and spank you.

Thank-you for the welcome's. I have been trolling around and have found a great number of intelligent and interesting people here. Looking forward to getting more involved in posting.

m

a_well_punished_girl said:
Thank-you for the welcome's. I have been trolling around and have found a great number of intelligent and interesting people here. Looking forward to getting more involved in posting.

m

Just remember we are kooky and spooky like the Adam's family.

leeroy jenkins said:
Weclome EFB, this is a good place to laugh alot, cry alittle, and let your curiosity be unbound and unleashed.

I wish you luck in reconnecting with a former master, just starting my training but I know I want to be with M'lady for years if not longer. If you have to find another may be BDSM gods look kindly upon you and your needs.

Hello Leeroy.

I think I will need to find a new Master, I doubt the original one will have me back. My problem will be finding somone I trust. Master was local, a family man, hubby had met him and trusted I was safe with him. How easy is that going to be to replace?

Rebellious_Sub said:
Hello efb, welcome and good luck in finding a Master. I am grateful each day for my own Master, as I am bound..*grins* to him... in every sense of the word. Take care in all you do.

Thank you for the welcome.

Is "rebellious" and "sub" not a contradiction??

efb1978 said:
Hello Leeroy.

I think I will need to find a new Master, I doubt the original one will have me back. My problem will be finding somone I trust. Master was local, a family man, hubby had met him and trusted I was safe with him. How easy is that going to be to replace?

Find people that play together in your local area and try to meet up with them. Ideally if your hubby could be your Master its even better because it brings your relationship to an even deeper level then its at now.

efb1978 said:
Thank you for the welcome.

Is "rebellious" and "sub" not a contradiction??

Of course rebellious and sub are contradictions, ...I'm full of contraditions actually. But my Master actually likes me to.. challenge him... I enjoy that play as well. Works out for both of us... *big grin* Ohhh Masters here now... g2g

Time to come out

Hello everyone. Been reading the site for a week and I love it. Heres how I found it.

A week ago my lover of many years told me she has been involved in BDSM and has been a sub for other Doms during our relationship. While I had great pain and feelings of utter stupidity and betrayal over this revelation, I love her so much that I cant imagine being without her. My choices seemed to be 1) goodby, 2) continue on as before, 3) involve myself in this lifestyle and be her Dom. #1 was not an option. #2 was something I could consider but I would have to grow up and overcome some stupid emotions I was having a hard time controlling. She suggested I read the library thread here to learn about all this. I did. And found I was quite turned on by the whole thing. So #3 it is and I would give it my all. If it didnt work out, I would have to work on #2.

We met and talked about all this and I believed she was truly sorry that she had lied to me. Next thing you know, somehow I ended up spanking her ass red while she was riding me backwards on the couch. I have never been so turned on. The last week has been nothing short of a blur of sex and toys and new experiences and I seem to have taken to this like I was born for it (which was some while ago). I know I have a lot to learn and a long way to go but what a start. This situation of an experienced sub and a beginner dom has been rather awkward and interesting to say the least. Thank god we are sole mates and can talk and know each other well. Well, at least I thought I did. But now, its like a whole new woman, a whole new sex life, not that it wasnt great before but I can tell you that I was very close to having an untouched orgasm while I was clamping her nipples today during a little play time.

I think Ive always had this in me and just didnt know it. There was a chrome chain dog collar/biker wallet chain Ive had in my nightstand for years and I always found that chain to be somehow erotic and kept it. I can tell you it was around her neck this Friday and I liked it a lot (so did she). I found some little clamps (yellow plastic hardware store ones) at work and brought them too. I knew she liked her nipples worked on before but this was intense and just hot for both of us. (She does have all her own gear but I needed some things to be mine). My mind just cant seem to get off this and her and I know I am hooked. She seems very surprised and happy at my enthusiasm.

I printed out an article for novice doms that I found from the library that expained a lot to me and opened a ton of questions. I ask her to highlight in green those things she relates to and items she definitely likes and highlight in red those things she absolutely doesnt. I believe this will help me a lot.

I hope to be able to ask questions here as I am still confused about some things. I know she will be helping but I dont think she should be training me right?

Thanks for letting me rant and getting this off my chest. I know one thing, turning an Engineer loose with ropes and chains and leather and toys and oh boy is she in trouble.

Welcome

Hello Sir Face. Welcome to the board. Hope you find the info you need as well as meet some interesting people.

See you around.

~Rebellious :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back