Breeding

You and your vagina are being deprived of one of the most pleasureable experiences.Your boyfried cumming inside of you could cause you to orgasm as well.

Very true.
When I was on birth control, my ex came inside me all the time. The feeling of his throbbing cock as he ejaculated, and his cum spurting inside me and filling me, would always put me over the edge again.
 
Very true.
When I was on birth control, my ex came inside me all the time. The feeling of his throbbing cock as he ejaculated, and his cum spurting inside me and filling me, would always put me over the edge again.
I love how that feels! When my husband and I were trying to get pregnant, we had a lot of unprotected sex (obviously) and the moment when he would shoot inside me would often push me over the top too. There something so raw and primal about feeling that gush and knowing what he's just done ... .
 
I totally have a breeding fantasy. As a female, it's probably looked at as being gross. But I have a deep dark fantasy about staying pregnant for as long as possible.

I have a huge creampie fetish. And to go along with that, it is even better if breeding/impregnation is involved.

So my question is, is there anyone out there with the same fetish and if so have you or would you let a total stranger breed you?
 
It's a hot fantasy. Reality, would have to feel very safe with the guy. Fantasy is to fuck a woman, who had a creampie.
 
Breeding!

I totally have a breeding fantasy. As a female, it's probably looked at as being gross. But I have a deep dark fantasy about staying pregnant for as long as possible.

Your not alone.Our friend she has 4 kids now.She just admitted she would love to have more.She was nursing and pregnant for 8 straight years.
 
After my wife was with a friend, she shocked me. She's not exactly conservative, but perhaps can best be described as afraid of going too far. I've egged her on to surprise me, to shock me with some sexual exploit, and the other night it happened―beyond anything I'd hoped for or expected. Just before going in to where he slept on the living room couch, I asked her (for the nth time) to do "something astonishing." She was gone a long time, maybe as much as an hour, while I agonized in bed over her first extramarital fling. When she came back, she was all glowing and proud, like holding a special secret that delighted her. But when I pressed her for details, she was shy. I got her to take me through what had happened step by step, all the time she was sitting astride me, trying to remember the details I asked for while I held her hips and pumped up into her, kissed her breasts, and stroked her. I still had the feeling that she was holding something back. I pressed her, saying "But I can see that you did something more. Tell me, tell me!" Finally, coming up out of her reticence, she defiantly looked into my eyes and said, "I let him come inside me."

I went into shock, taken aback, knowing she was in estrus, in heat, willing, as the dictionary tells me, to accept any male, and her most susceptible for becoming pregnant. Finally, overcoming my initial dismay, I hesitantly told her, "I can't be angry. I did ask you to surprise me!" We cuddled, a bit stiffly. I asked if he'd asked if she'd wanted him to pull out. She said, yes, he had. I asked what she'd said. She looked embarrassed again, but when I insisted, she told me, when pressed, that her exact words were, "No, it's okay, please stay in." I asked what she had thought when she told him that. She said, "Lots of things." Finally, she told me that she'd felt so good with him and "wanted SOMEONE to plant her," that she'd really wanted him to come inside her. I asked if she wanted his baby. She said, "not his, but yes, a baby." I asked if she'd washed afterward (I'd heard her stop several minutes in the bathroom on her way back to our bedroom and me). She said, no, that they'd made love again. I asked if he'd come inside her the second time. She said he had, but that then she'd gone to the bathroom and washed. I asked how she'd feel having his baby.

I guess my biggest surprise of the night was when she explained to me that she "wouldn't mind having another baby," but it didn't matter that it was him. I asked if she'd pictured having his child. She finally admitted that the thought had crossed her mind. I asked if she'd like that. Thoughtful, she finally said yes. I asked if she'd like to make love with him again. She laughed and said "not right now!"

I knew that much of what she said was out of her being in heat. Also, that she felt totally secure that anything that happened, whether that night or in the future, was under my protection. Still, I'm still in shock.


HOT... thanks for sharing
 
Interesting thread. Possibly the reason since knocking up my gf/wife I have not been able to cum while wearing a condom.
 
I have been going crazy for forced pregnancy where the woman has me fuck her and we both know she is fertile and when I am about to cum she forces me to cum in her by wrapping her legs tight around me, or keeps riding me and forces on me to make me cum into her
 
breeding Eighteen year old daughters, or older !!turns me on in fantasy my hotset draem is doning it in Reality.
 
I have been going crazy for forced pregnancy where the woman has me fuck her and we both know she is fertile and when I am about to cum she forces me to cum in her by wrapping her legs tight around me, or keeps riding me and forces on me to make me cum into her
I've had a LOT of fantasy scenarios where I'm forced to get a woman or women pregnant. Generally, women that other guys aren't attracted to: Big, fat, plain, gross, ugly*, etc. I found a pic on line that had this printed all over it in large lettering:

YES I WANT TO MAKE A BABY WITH AN SSBBW!

Trouble was, you could barely see the girl behind the white lettering.

*There's no such thing as an ugly woman, because God doesn't make junk!
 
breeding

I would love to get pregnant again it was the happiest time of my life and id definitely go through the pain of labor again but sadly my husbands sperm count is too low to do so oh well a girl can dream right
 
I actually know a guy who does this. He doesn't run a clinic, but is feels all women who want to have a baby, should have that opportunity. I'm not sure how many women he has impregnated now, but I know he still does this and loves it. I think he mentioned that he gives his medical history to the woman as well.

Like that guy that donates his sperm to a lesbian couple. They divorced a few years later. He was stuck paying child support. Poor sap. Dumb ass.
 
I like this thread. Not sure why but impregnating a lady seems like the most natural thing in the world. Almost compelling...
 
nothing feels better than a dick exploding while in me, regardless of where exactly its in lol. the impregnation idea is SO AMAZING as a fantasy but i would never have a child
 
Only just found this thread & the theme is a HUGE turn-on for me - making a womans body change as a result of what we'd done - a primal domination, mmmmmmm ;)
 
It really turns me on to watch breeding videos when the women are begging to be made pregnant, begging for the guy to cum deep inside them.
 
This is a huge turn on and fantasy of mine. It seems completely wild to me and the risk part and not knowing at all is crazy.
 
This is a huge turn on and fantasy of mine. It seems completely wild to me and the risk part and not knowing at all is crazy.

It is the risks of sex that make it more enjoyable. Taking chances, bing in public places, etc.

I mean sex is sex, but whenever you push the envelope it gets better
 
i was very similar to you,brightshinygirl,although i was a whore before my ex knew me......and whoring was what led to the divorce......not just with clients though.......was also in family sex.......im a very highly sexed person.
 
Back
Top