New Member Introductions

Hey everyone. I was looking for a place for new people to interact and found this in the "How To" section which I guess is appropriate because I want to know how to become more active on Lit. My name is Beth and I'm a 26 year old (divorced) now living with my parents but hope to get my own place soon. I've been reading stories here and also exchanging PMs with a few people.
 
Hello, Lit. Entirely new to the forum. Have gotten tired of trying to find people that are into the sexual lifestyle that I'm into, so I figured I may as well join.

Details of who I am will come with time as the topics arise.

Fwiw, Jastin is an alias.
 
Hi

I've read on Lit for a few years but I've never ventured into the forums until now, so Hi :)

I'm 34, married for 9 years and have 2 children. I would really like to start doing some writing. I've always enjoyed writing but haven't done much since finishing uni.

I'm bi but since mentioning it to husband once many years ago and his reaction not being a good one, I guess that's a pretty suppressed part of myself these days.

I work part time (very part time!) in a meaningless high street job. I'd be much happier being back in education. In fact, if I won the lottery, I would just study one degree after another for the foreseeable future.

Welcome to Lit! I came here for the stories several years ago, and found the bulletin boards. I'd be interested in reading your stories. Practice makes you better!
 
Hi, I'm heihei91,

I've read on here for a while and I thought I'd like to register :) make friends, talk, etc..

25 y.o, female, I have a typical desk job doing menial tasks,I also study part-time, I'm Indian and I recently moved overseas.I like reading, travelling,languages, and so on.

:cool::)
 
Welcome heihei91...

Hi, I'm heihei91,

I've read on here for a while and I thought I'd like to register :) make friends, talk, etc..

25 y.o, female, I have a typical desk job doing menial tasks,I also study part-time, I'm Indian and I recently moved overseas.I like reading, travelling,languages, and so on.

:cool::)

You will enjoy your time at Lit, as this is the best place for like-minded ppl to socialize and have fun...
Valdo
xx
 
I'm new here

I need some help on clarification on a few things, is it permissible to post parts of my stories or do they need to be posted in their entirety? I know the typical things are taboo but is it ok to relate accounts of real stories that happened by leaving out the age and relationship of the person, example the person in question is now my SD but while things were happening she wasn't I actually met her first and had a relationship with her for a while she was of legal age in our state aka an adult
 
Newbie

Hi my names Steve, I'm new to this never even posted on line before so bear with me, decided to try this site. Well on to some info about me I live in (hotter than hell) Phoenix, Az. ,61 years old,veteran, I'm a widower 10 years , go out quite bit, also do alot of reading and hiking very open minded,also very sexual and will try anything at least once or twice gotta make sure . That's it for now. Have a Great Day !!
 
Hello😀 brand new here. Recently divorced. Need to get out of this funk ive been in, so I decided to take the plunge and here I am.
 
howdy

we are R (present!) and S, two trans queer people in our early twenties interested to learn about what an erotic literature community looks like. we are trying, together, in learning what goes into making erotica good, so that we can make some good erotica!

we are always open to PMs from anybody for discussion, advice, crit/feedback, suggestion, direction, advice, chainmail, jokery, tomfoolery, solicitation, hassling, poking, jostling, nudging, and winking. :)

~R
 
Hi,

I am a very long time lurker, thought I should join in the fun on the forums, so here I am.

Male, UK based and 47 years old, very sexual and into pretty much anything, I am very kinky and open minded.

Happy to PM, but I travel for work so don't be put off if I do not respond immediately.
 
Hello😀 brand new here. Recently divorced. Need to get out of this funk ive been in, so I decided to take the plunge and here I am.

Welcome Sara and sorry for your circumstances, but I hope you will find empathy and some good shoulders to lean on if you need them in here. Count me as one. Let's chat anytime you like.
 
looking for bisexual males

I am seeking, older bisexual males to chat with. I am a 79 year old bisexual male. I live in Montana, and seek male bisexuals close to my age. Pleasecontact me if you are interested in talking.
 
Hi. I'm older than dirt and been married to the same sexy woman for a long time. I'd like to ask some questions but not sure how to start a thread. I've been around Lit for several years and am a regular commenter on stories and here in the forum. I love touching and being touched. We enjoy oral and vaginal sex. What more can I say??
 
Hi. I'm older than dirt and been married to the same sexy woman for a long time. I'd like to ask some questions but not sure how to start a thread. I've been around Lit for several years and am a regular commenter on stories and here in the forum. I love touching and being touched. We enjoy oral and vaginal sex. What more can I say??

Does your wife know you are on Lit?
 
Hello

I'm from the California wine country, and I'm mostly here to indulge in my guilty delight with bodice ripper style fiction. I'm in my late twenties and I work in wine sales, but writing has always been my passion.
 
I'm from the California wine country, and I'm mostly here to indulge in my guilty delight with bodice ripper style fiction. I'm in my late twenties and I work in wine sales, but writing has always been my passion.

You wrote Imperius, correct? I loved it...
 
Back
Top