Me in a black thong

Wetting on the train, part 3

I can hardly believe it, I've just pissed a tiny bit, on this crowded train. The guy next to me lets his jaw drop practically to the floor. I look down, and I can see it's made a little sliver of a dark spot on the crotch of my pants. I get a little panicked feeling, because now that I've broken the seal, I know I'll never be able to keep the rest in for very long. It's agony, but so arousing at the same time.

I steal a glance at my admirer, and I can see that he's started to get an erection. That's not making this any easier. I love the thought that my public accident turns him on, and now I'm torn... do I try in what will likely be futility to hold my piss, or do I let it go? If I do, should I make it fast, or let it flow as slowly as possible? I bite my lip and squeeze my knees together as the train starts to move again, but despite my best efforts, some more urine leaks out of me... I can feel the warmth and wetness spread through my crotch, and I know the stain must be getting noticeable. My admirer is now sporting full wood, as evidenced by the obvious tent in the crotch of his slacks.

I decide that at this point, I may as well just do it. I love to wet myself anyway, and I'm ridiculously horny at the thought of doing it in public, with this stranger watching me and loving it as much as I do...

I can hardly believe it, I've just pissed a tiny bit, on this crowded train. The guy next to me lets his jaw drop practically to the floor. I look down, and I can see it's made a little sliver of a dark spot on the crotch of my pants. I get a little panicked feeling, because now that I've broken the seal, I know I'll never be able to keep the rest in for very long. It's agony, but so arousing at the same time.

I steal a glance at my admirer, and I can see that he's started to get an erection. That's not making this any easier. I love the thought that my public accident turns him on, and now I'm torn... do I try in what will likely be futility to hold my piss, or do I let it go? If I do, should I make it fast, or let it flow as slowly as possible? I bite my lip and squeeze my knees together as the train starts to move again, but despite my best efforts, some more urine leaks out of me... I can feel the warmth and wetness spread through my crotch, and I know the stain must be getting noticeable. My admirer is now sporting full wood, as evidenced by the obvious tent in the crotch of his slacks.

I decide that at this point, I may as well just do it. I love to wet myself anyway, and I'm ridiculously horny at the thought of doing it in public, with this stranger watching me and loving it as much as I do...

That might've been me... :)

when i first found you thread i nearly didn't stay as the pics from the first half where gone, but when i jumped to the then last page i am glad that i did stay around.
you have an incredible body, and i love the pee fetish pics:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::heart::heart::nana::nana::nana:

Dirty is much better. Such a good girl and sexy slut!
Got me cock, made me have to jack off tomyour stories and pictures.
Need to work your hot mouth, tits, sexy slit and ass. Come here sexy girl
Daddy wants you....

Amazing set of pics!!!! The build-up was great, and the pics just kept getting hotter and more arousing right to the end! WOW! :eek:

the only thing to make those pics sexier would be if they were taken at work!

You blow my mind.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the love, everyone!

I always appreciate hearing that my posts are enjoyed...

Especially if I made you cum ;-)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the love, everyone!

I always appreciate hearing that my posts are enjoyed...

Especially if I made you cum ;-)

Your posts are always enjoyed, and frequently make me cum. You're gorgeous!

Wonderful stuff as ever. I like the fantasy of sitting opposite you on a train and noticing you've started to leak. You notice me looking and my unsubtle attempt to move my hand to my crotch. There's a moment of 'I know you know I know', and we exchange a smile as I unzip my pants and take out my cock. We have our own cabin but its still very public with people passing all the time.

You take off your panties and I ask you to put them inside yourself while I jack off in front of you. I'm as hard as can be as you slowly inch them inside and when they're fully in, you start rubbing your clit furiously as I stroke, pre-cum starting to fly everywhere.

Without warning, you unleash a flood right there on the train, pushing your sodden panties to your entrance. I kneel in front of you and capture the tip in my mouth, slowly pulling them out as you flood my face with gushes of warm urine. Your piss soaked panties hanging out of my mouth, you stroke yourself to orgasm as do I and we climax together as the ticket inspector comes knocking...

Last edited:
Back