The Darker Side of Nothing.

''It was easy...you accepted and loved me as I was.'' Snuggling her close as she nuzzles under his chin, massaging her back slowly to relax his dearest love with tender affection.
 
She would tense at first, then slowly melt in his soothing embraces. A timid groan would leave her as he hit the right spots.
She trying not to arouse him..
 
Her pleasurable groan makes him smile, as he loves making his love feel very good by just his warm hands
 
Closing her soft eyes, she would drift off to dream land as her massaged her. Her body growing limp on his.
 
Lifting a large callused hand slowly running his fingers through her raven hair. As she breathes softly and evenly he watches his love fall asleep. His fingers trail along her belly swollen with their baby girl, his grey eyes well with tears knowing he finally has a family.
 
Last edited:
Shaking his head slightly he would cease, his nude body would rise from the bed, and gradually he would make his way to his closet.
 
As the morning bird sang her sweet song, the first rays of light would dance through the rippled window. She would lie, silently against his form. Her eyes slowly adjusting to the light, she could see and feel the soft swell of her belly. It had nearly doubled in size through the night.

Lifting slowly she would kiss his eyelids, hoping he would wake. Her slender hand would glide down his nude body slowly. In her palm she cupped the organ used to impregnate her, and with her soft plum lips she kissed him.

"Wake Angus."
 
Wrapping his arms a little tighter around his loves body, grunting in his sleep as she kisses his eyes. As he feels her warm delicate hand glide over his skin, snuggling into her more he groans softly. The cupping of his manhood rouses him from sleep, he returns the kiss from her full sweet lips. Slowly opening his grey eyes to meet hers of amber, as she whispers wake Angus he did just that. ''Aye...my Ivory rose?''
 
He begun to lay out his clothes, with every movement his lean muscles would pull and flex. He ran his fingers through his hair and turn to catch her sorrowful gaze.
"What is it my love?"
 
Her voice would dance, sweet like honey mead. "Are you hungry?" Looking into his face her heart would flutter realizing he was hers at last... Hers to hold, to love... She would kiss his lips softly as he thought over his reply, one hand on his chest, the other never leaving the warmth of his nether regions.
 
Her voice as always was glorious music to his ears, asked if he's hungry the wolf in him urges him to reply. After kissing her softly once again as he considered her question ''Aye...but for food or you my love.'' His arousal became well apparent, with her delicate little hand where she held him.
 
"For which is greater, my love?" As she spoke her lips found his neck and kissed it softly. Her hand would wrap firmly around his arousal and stroke the length of it slowly.
 
"My hunger for you is greater than my hunger for food, my only love.'' A deep sigh was breathed against her ear, followed by a low groan as she grips his hardening length. the way she could stoke her love, though petite as she was she could totally control him, though he was much larger by love he would surrender.
 
Last edited:
"Nothing," she said. "Its nothing my love." With a sigh she slowly slipped out of bed, her nude body stretching to get some kinks out.
 
His heart grew heavy in his chest and before she could walk from him he gently grabbed her arm.
"You know I can simply step into your mind and see... So please just tell me."
 
Back
Top