The One Thing That....

AuroraLesleigh

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Posts
333
What is the one thing that will get you aroused (or even get you off) instantly?

Doesn't matter what it is. Whether it's a word... a voice... a touch... a sexual act...

What gets your juices flowing?
 
Her eyes looking up at me. Waiting. Hungry. As she says, "Please may I suck it?"
 
Last edited:
mystery

A short skirt with a tantalizing glimpse of more is enough to get me rock hard and ready in a moment... imagination is amazing... long legs, tight skirt, hint of a thong line .... sitting at the right spot to look up the skirt ... aroused just anticipating another such moment :)
 
So what I love my bike.Its ALWAYS ready and willing to please me.,no complications, no periods and no quarrels....no worries
 

Attachments

  • fe80_1.jpg
    fe80_1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 380
What is the one thing that will get you aroused (or even get you off) instantly?

Doesn't matter what it is. Whether it's a word... a voice... a touch... a sexual act...

What gets your juices flowing?

honestly i love to watch a lady masturbate that just drives me wild :D
 
The look....

Just that simple look a woman gets that tells you how much she wants you. That's more than enough...
 
kisses or nibbles on the side of my neck sends shivers all through me
 
To kick it up a notch...

What is something that you absolutely cannot be without during sexual intercourse? And the obvious answer is orgasm... but I am looking for more creativity.

I am a sucker for dirty-talk.
 
To kick it up a notch...

What is something that you absolutely cannot be without during sexual intercourse? And the obvious answer is orgasm... but I am looking for more creativity.

I am a sucker for dirty-talk.

Sultry, sexy, demanding dirty talk. Just can't stand grunt & groan sex!
 
as far as what gets me going right away...red hair..short skirt...long legs..wraped around me or not..it does not matter..and a soft sweet voice...moaning and saying fuck as much as possible
 
Grunts,Farts,moans,groans,belching and Qweef's.............Thats sick but I would say biting and clawing...yep for sure
 
The sound of my clothes being ripped off or the tug on my head as he grabs a handfull of hair makes me instantly aroused. I cannot be without having my nipples bitten during intercourse.
 
Slutty innocence

Demur and sweet on the surface with a sexy vixen just waiting to come out.

For example, freckle faced woman in a school girl outfit: plaid skirt, white blouse, knee socks, hair pulled back with ribbon, patent leather shoes, and librarian glasses. But shoes are dangling, sucking on end of glasses, releasing hair, skirt at mid-thigh and swaying with a hint of lace beneath, and shirt buttoned low and pulled tight to reveal nipples and a colorful, sexy bra. Like a visual strip tease.

Knocks me out.
 
Working in an office environment it has to be a woman dressed in a pencil skirt, blouse tucked that accentuates her wonderful curves. Not too revealing but enough to make the mind wonder what lays beneath. Heels and stockings draw the eye, the intricate design od the bra visible under the cotton blouse. Maybe just me but a real turn on and brightens up a dull day!
 
Back
Top