Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

I'm in for Dr. Massacre!
Working in her bio now and hope to have her up tonight or tomorrow morning
 
Only here to say I will be reading the thread....

and garnering ideas...
 
a quirked eyebrow, a slow wink

Ya think, sweet Ausus?? I am not nearly psycho enough!!

Oh you don't have to be psycho! Just pretend... I think that's what most of us are doing... maybe...

Besides you could just be the nice nurse. I could see you doing that.
 
Vail, welcome and thank you for accepting!!

Luna, I am short a nurse and you would be perfect, please join?! :rose:

Oh and to our staff, you do need to at least act like you have some semblance of normalcy, you can be affected by patients but you're supposed to be cautious and realistic; you are not a patient yourself nor do you wish to become one!

Co workers dob each other in all the time and Massacre would be no different so keep that in mind. Not to mention that our doctors and nurses can't be crazier than our patients....Ausus, I'm looking at you...

EDIT: Alternatively, you can be a warden or a facility guard for when the girls get too out of control Luna, I didn't think of that one, thanks Vail!
 
Oh you don't have to be psycho! Just pretend... I think that's what most of us are doing... maybe...

Besides you could just be the nice nurse. I could see you doing that.

The nice nurse? Possible.

Or a sort of guard. Formal, controlled, precise.

Yes...this...so perfect for me.

Vail, welcome and thank you for accepting!!

Luna, I am short a nurse and you would be perfect, please join?! :rose:

Oh and to our staff, you do need to at least act like you have some semblance of normalcy, you can be affected by patients but you're supposed to be cautious and realistic; you are not a patient yourself nor do you wish to become one!

Co workers dob each other in all the time and Massacre would be no different so keep that in mind. Not to mention that our doctors and nurses can't be crazier than our patients....Ausus, I'm looking at you...

EDIT: Alternatively, you can be a warden or a facility guard for when the girls get too out of control Luna, I didn't think of that one, thanks Vail!

minxy, my minx...my plate is full but all the good girls/women are here..what is a wolf to do?

what????

I can be professional. Really!! I think...um.. yeah! Shut up minx.

*snorts laughter*
 
minxy, my minx...my plate is full but all the good girls/women are here..what is a wolf to do?

Load up that plate with cookies and come to the delicious dark side ;) :devil:

Pweeeease Luna?!

*Bats lashes and gives her the pouty Minxy puppy dog eyes*

This could get desperate and scary if you don't say yes soon...
 
Load up that plate with cookies and come to the delicious dark side ;) :devil:

Pweeeease Luna?!

*Bats lashes and gives her the pouty Minxy puppy dog eyes*

This could get desperate and scary if you don't say yes soon...

YOU are a very bad MINX...let me see if I can drop one of my threads...I can only do about 6 comfortably...no promises though...
 
YOU are a very bad MINX...let me see if I can drop one of my threads...I can only do about 6 comfortably...no promises though...

*Squeaks and giggles, bouncing*

Yay! Oh and I promise Luna, I'm only as bad as you need me to be ;)
 
And what if what I require is for you to be a good little girl who comes on command, whimpers when told and bleeds when I need it...You will do that, for me?

*Soft little whimper, murmurs*

I'd do anything for you, Luna...
 
The_Secretary_1_by_Violet__Magenta.jpg


Two

Three

From Patient file 17353
Entry 102: Further updates will likely be in colloquial, if not casual, language. Quite simply, we are in unknown territory. There isn't appropriate terminology for some of this.
More, its just too amazing.
In 9 months, my team of 11 has taken a catatonic little girl and built a personality within her. Or, at least, have put down the foundations. She seems to respond to direct questions, significant stimulus, and so forth. Certainly, there's a lack of affect, but we knew this would take time. The fact that she interacts with the outside world at all is amazing in and of itself.


'Little Miss Massacre' they called her. She'd been found in a large condo with 17 dead bodies. Not simply dead, but demolished, pulverized, destroyed to the point where dental records were useless, and only DNA could identify the remains.

The police and the FBI had been unable to put together much of anything. They couldn't even come to a solid conclusion as to what these people were doing all in the unit.

However, dead is dead, and a catatonic little girl is a catatonic little girl.

All the doctors and staff at the hospital knew was that she'd been the soul survivor of a horrible thing. And, as people do, they try to minimize terror with names. 'Little Miss Massacre'. Of course, they didn't have anything else to call her for a while. For whatever reason, some of the staff took to calling her Tessa since the doctors had made it clear that 'Little Miss Massacre' was not appropriate.

Entry 328: Tessa has begun holding conversations. Limited to be sure, but real conversations with abstract concepts. She does seem to shift from mood to mood quite rapidly, and randomly.


Of course, there was no need to name her. There simply was no 'Tessa' to speak of. After a while, her mind's eye began to open, awareness of some kind began to return. But there was still no girl inside the girl. No way to make the girl again.

Until the others gave her tools. The others who made noises at her, who did strange things, stared at her until she gave some kind of meaningless reaction.

But the awareness knew they were giving her tools. Bits and pieces to build and create.

Bits and pieces that didn't fit well together.

She, the bit of she that was there, kept trying to put everything into one...with little success. The bits kept changing, kept rearranging themselves. Falling apart.

Awareness said that all the bits had to get used.

Practicality said 'no way'.

Cleverness said, 'I have an idea'.

Entry 419: Thankfully, the shifts in mood and personality seem to have calmed down. Tessa now responds to her name, and behaves in a predictable manner. She does seem to be unusually perceptive though. She implied that she is aware of an intimate relationship between Johnson and Ellis, which the rest of us had not been aware of.

Instead of one, there were many.
This seemed to fit the paradigm of the world around her. All the Others seemed to be more than One as well. Tessa did not understand why all of them, the Others, were so oblivious to so much. But she quickly learned that there was power in knowledge. Screaming Janey saw and remembered everything.


Personal Journal Of Doctor Michael Endsal
Obviously, we are all giving in to her demands. Tessa has made it clear that she has no trouble revealing the skeletons in our collective closets. None of us is sure how she knows what she knows, but the working theory is that we are simply giving away far more in our body language and conversations than we realize. Her questions and explorations have been exceedingly subtle and distressingly effective.

And now, at 25 years of age, she has us jumping through hoops, breaking laws and ethics codes, and calling in all the favors we have.

Tessa has received a PhD in Psychology with a specialty in Deviant Behavior without having lifted a finger, having barely been outside our institute.

Tessa has a verifiable resume that would be impossible for a girl her age, and she has never held a job.

Tessa Massacre is about to be put in charge of the new institution.

Massacre Asylum.


It hadn't been as hard as she'd expected. These were powerful people. And she had power over them. She'd taken the name 'Massacre' as a badge of honor, a big FUCK YOU to them all. She knew what she wanted. She knew what those poor fools had to do so she could get it.

They were all pathetically vulnerable.

Interogative Suzy wrote the questions each day, and processed the answers. It didn't take long.

Jolene Maze built the plans, laid the dominos.

And the rest helped in their way.

Tessa Massacre was in the driver's seat, though.
It would have been nice if Janey didn't scream as much, but we all have our crosses to bear.

A small price to pay to be Queen.
 
Holy crap Vail...

*Jaw dropping stare*

I have no damn words...I don't even know how to describe her for the first post...I just put her name...

*Blinks finally, hand lifts to shut mouth*

So fucking glad I asked you...
 
Holy crap Vail...

*Jaw dropping stare*

I have no damn words...I don't even know how to describe her for the first post...I just put her name...

*Blinks finally, hand lifts to shut mouth*

So fucking glad I asked you...



blush
I'm just happy I get to play
 
Back
Top