Goodbye

shavenukguy

Literotica Guru
To all the great friends I’ve made on here, I’m calling time on everything now. See you all on the other side 😘

Goodbye Hello

To all the great friends I’ve made on here, I’m calling time on everything now. See you all on the other side 😘

Dude, I hope all is ok. I hope nothing is seriously wrong. See you on the other side sounds strange to me. See you later sounds less fatal. :eek:

Hope it's nothing too serious and I wish you the best. Catch you later!

Hope you are ok. Sounds like a weird msg. If you need someone to talk to let me know.

Dude is GONE

Hope you are ok. Sounds like a weird msg. If you need someone to talk to let me know.

This thread should be called "Dude is gone". The things left are speculations as to why or where. Why did he leave? Will he be back as the shavenUKgirl? Did he join ISIS? Did he become a prepper and went underground. Was this a major sickness or hospital stay. Only Speculation is left. He is gone so I do not expect any answer from him. :rose:

Best of luck...we all have a clock that is ticking...I myself have been hearing the bell off in the distance

Back