florida bi and bi curious guys

allblues

Experienced
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Posts
90
hello
wanted to start a thread were florida bi and bi curious guys can post. sorting through the other treads takes to long. i am 40 mwm curiuous in hollywood area.
 
27M Married And Curious In NW Fl. Would Like To Chat And Explore With Other Men Of Bi Fantasies And Explore Some Of My Other Naughty Perverted Fantasies
 
Hello from Florida

Hi, I'm 48, male, single, like to wear lingerie and am very bi/bi-curious. I'd love to chat and cam. PM me for details.
 
In near Orlando area

Hi I am married bicurious and would love to get to know some guys and maybe chat on line

Hi! I'm also a married bi male and I would love to hear from someone near me, I'm interested in getting together for oral and anal fun. I'm interested in giving oral and receiving anal. I can entertain during the day hours from Sunday to thursday for I work the other days at night. My wife works during those days during the day. My wife is not aware of my interests in other guys. If interested send me a message and I'll get back with you. I'm for real and very horny it has been at least 7 to 8 months since, I had a nice hard cock in my mouth and in my ass. I prefer if guys were at least 8" or 9". I have tried an 8" and I loved it but I would like to see if I could take a 9" in one and thick.
 
Hi guys! mwm, 43, d/d free, clean, must be discreet. I have a 7" cock in Bushnell Fl. I'm a bottom guy. Not that much experiance. Want some first time anal. I'm interested in a long term friendship/ discreet lover.
 
Visiting Orlando

Muscular, bi guy visiting Orlando this weekend, would love to hook up with bi guys or a couple.
 
south florida curious here. love to watch on yahoo cam and chat. also enjoys seeing good crossdressing.
 
30 BiMWM Broward county

Hi 30 bicurious married white male in Broward. Clean, discreet and in shape.

Looking for in shape, and smooth 18 - 35.
 
Last edited:
I need some Cock!

21 bi- male in serious need here. I'm in North Florida, would love to meet up with anyone who wants have fun. Down for anything at all, but all I really want is a nice cock to suck, maybe some cum to play with. Profile's got the info.
 
Bi-Curious SWFL

MWM, 63, Bi-Curious, Str8 and wishing to meet other MWM's who want to explore their Bi side. Available for daytime meetings but can not host. Initially interested in J/O and Oral, showering together would excite me. ;)
 
Bi-curious in NW Florida

Looking to suck my first cock and if I like it as much as I think that I will, much more. I must be discrete as I am happily married, just want to explore the possibilities.
 
Looking for right guy

DWM, 64, 6'2", 240 lbs, 6" cut. Recently sucked my first cock and would like to find a clean, shaved guy around my age with no STD's to get together with on a semi regular basis. Initially would be limited to mutual oral but might consider trying to bottom for the right guy. I have the place, do you have the interest.
 
Last edited:
bringing this thread back from the dead because I am moving to cocoa beach in october and want to meet other married but secretly bi guys that want to get together for a good fucking. i had a few in dallas but all we ever did was blow each other. id really like to get assfucked.
 
Back
Top