Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
quoll said:
Well seriously Wag, I mean to say, a spray skirt, a dry cockpit and a wet entry, where the hell did you think this was gonna end up. :D :p

MrWag is very diligent at practicing those "wet entries". ;)
 
Eilan said:
My grandma's blood count was up pretty significantly today--for the first time since February and despite the fact that she hasn't had a transfusion for three weeks!

Her white blood cell count is back to normal, too, which means that we can visit again.

:nana: THIS is nanaworthy!

On the down side, though, she started the med with the crappy side effects again today. They're trying a four weeks on, two weeks off schedule. And her legs are still swollen and weak. Other than that, she's feeling pretty good.

That is very nanaworthy! :rose: :rose: 's for your grandma. :)
 
Thanks, everyone. :rose:

We'll probably go visit my grandma tomorrow or Monday. She misses her great-grandbabies.
 
i'm beginning to get the slightest whiffs of sexual innuendo here. :eek:
 
Scalywag said:
i just remembered there's an unopened bag of Lays Wavy potato chips in the snack cabinet......I don't think I can avoid it any longer
please sir, may i have some more?
 
pleasteasme said:
Are you still on dial-up EJ? :eek:
not quite... it's more like i have to pick up the phone and make screeching noises into it while holding a wire i have hanging out the back of the computer.
 
EJFan said:
not quite... it's more like i have to pick up the phone and make screeching noises into it while holding a wire i have hanging out the back of the computer.

You might have better luck rubbing a piece of flint...

I only just got my wireless last month ~ it is great! *oops, I don't mean to pour salt in the wound there* :eek:
 
pleasteasme said:
Ummm, call me master of the obvious but, it IS morning...

;)
a most excellent point. lol. i shall start hating myself at once.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top