wife says gay, I say bisexual

redruin3

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Posts
245
OK wife and I had a long somewhat drunken conversation and I admitted to wanting to have sex with another man. During the conversation I mentioned about differences between gay and bisexual like the desire for women and wanting to fool around with a guy. She plainly said that's gay. She had a friend in college who claimed bisexuality but only dated and had sex with guys. She knew he was gay and still has him on FB, she jokingly has asked if she should call him. She says the bisex guys are just confused. And the gay guys know they are gay. We talked at length about the subject. Brought up girl on girl, those were doing for shock value to either current of ex boyfriends, and society accepts bisexual women. Then she starts to figure me out.

The wine had begun to have its effect on us both and she exclaims "you want a guy to fuck you in the ass!!" Well she is pretty smart. This led to a wild lovemaking session with a life-like rubber "friend" I had recently purchased. I was telling her how I would lick her while he was fucking her. She really got I to it. Saying how I wanted to have a guy fuck me in the ass and suck his cock. She said I wanted to have him fuck me while I was eating her pussy. Like I said she is very smart and She never talked this good in bed. Needless to say I was doing my best oral performances on her and the friend. She came hard several times as we alternated positions but with me always eating her while our friend was inside her. After we fucked I ended up licking her creampie clean. She told me at one point she would do anything to make me happy, even having a guy join us, but that was in a somewhat drunken state.

Now that we slept it off she has grown colder to the idea. Told me I should have told her before the wedding. Said she doesnt quite know what to think and the jury is still out. She knows I like to cross dress and have gone out with her dressed. She knows I like to have my ass played with and has taken me with a strap on. I was cooking dinner 2 nights later and she put a frilly apron on me and gave me a wink and a kiss. Kinda mixed signals but I am still hopeful.

Just don't know how to take it further now, I know, slowly slowly. But how do I get her to warm up to the idea of having an additional partner or partners. I thought about trying to find a couple with bi hubby to friend. Oh and I have told her I the luckiest guy in the world for her acceptance of my kinks. Bought her flowers and that night she took it so well, I brought her water after our long sex. Knelt besider her bed and handed her the water she requested, added a drop of lemon to give her more than she expected and told her I would be hers to own. Not sure if she remembers that part but I sure do!
Advice?
 
Tell your wife that there is solid research supporting the thesis that all persons are potentially bisexual. The proper term is ambisexual. Kinsey cataloged many different levels of bisexuality. I myself am ambisexual. I have no desire whatever to marry or live with or have a romantic relationship with a man, have been married to the same woman for 32 years and we have wild, fulfilling sex, but I like penises.
 
The craziest thing is that bisexual women are more excepted publicly, but in general, most women are straight, and can even be more homophobic and hateful then men, especially towards gay and bisexual women. But they'll except gay men because men are more valued and prized and seen as more important then women. I've been in situation, where I feel that people didnt want me there because of the way I looked and because I was a female . But then again, gay women look down on bisexual women. But I understand why your wife would feel that way.

I personally think that married bisexual/SGL/Same sex seeking men are more accepted and prized then single or married bisexual women, my personal opinion.


Your a man. She'll probably end up excepting it anyways, because women value men over any and everything anyways.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top