Very new poster here...

IllLickItClean said:
That could work too ShyGuy but fella has a much better idea...that is a BIG time fantasy for me
How about adding a cock to go into your mouth as well? :devil:

Good morning ya sexy woman :rose: :kiss: :rose:

hope your saturday goes very lovely just like you Dear :rose: ;)

This thread definitely needs to be bumped back up to the first page. What a beautiful Bay Area woman!! It's a pleasure to have you in the neighborhood.

Are Bi-girls allowed to comment, or do we just have to lick and play (As someone said earlier)? lol not that I'm complaining :p

Anyway, you should be proud of yourself
Your totally gorgeous I hope you know that

Mmmmm

Lovely legs...all that is missing is my tongue sliding up the inside of your thigh...

Got me soooo hard I'm typing with my tongue. :p

Wow - you have a beautiful body! Very sexy... and arousing...... Looking forward to seeing more of you! :rose: :kiss:

xxx
Tyler

IllLickItClean said:
Here are a few more.... what do you think about a little orange??

Orange we glad you showed us???

mmmmm...OH YES!!!!!

Welcome to LIT! You have a very sexy body and a great sense of adventure! I look forward to seeing you grow more adventurous on here! :devil:

Hey, hope you all had a great weekend. It's a beautiful sunny Monday in California and I am REALLY wishing I didn't have to work today!!

I see there were some requests this weekend so here are a couple others....

Attachments

• leopard.jpg
    leopard.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 11,589
  • fishnets.jpg
    fishnets.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 11,164
Ooh, very very nice.

Hope you had a great weekend, and hope you took many more photos.

IllLickItClean said:
Hey, hope you all had a great weekend. It's a beautiful sunny Monday in California and I am REALLY wishing I didn't have to work today!!

I see there were some requests this weekend so here are a couple others....

good day in the morning ILL.... go on play hookie.. lol :devil: :D :rose:

ooh the pics are gorgeous... very sexy... loved leopard and fishnets :devil: :rose: :)

I cannot tell you how many hot PM's I've received about the solo sessions my pics have inspired. It makes me feel so dirty...slutty...hot! It's inspired lots of solo sessions of my own so if you like them...keep letting me know and I will keep sharing more :devil: Right now I'm off for my lunch break and I am not going to be able to resist touching myself again! Thanks!!! :D

Back