What we know about Islam in Europe

What about 2012 MarchMohammed Merah, a 23-year-old Algerian Muslim kills four Jews (including three children) outside a school in Toulouse, France.

And now where are the jews killed by right wingers?

OK, I have to admit you have a bodycount on Islamist terrorists, I'm not on Nazis. Too bad.

What about 2012 MarchMohammed Merah, a 23-year-old Algerian Muslim kills four Jews (including three children) outside a school in Toulouse, France.

And now where are the jews killed by right wingers?

To be fair, he didn't say that Jews were recently killed by neo-nazi's. You don't need to kill people for it to be an act of terrorism.

On what are you basing these statements?

Because the number of Jews killed by muslims in Europe is higher than by right wingers.

Both France and Belgium have had high profile cases recently.

I would think that given the history of European Jews the increase in neo-nazi parties popularity and anti Semitism in general would be of great concern to them regardless of whether they've killed any or not.

Woof!

Last edited:
What I said is simply true. :D Sharia law is being practiced in the Muslim ghettos of Europe, with or without official sanction and non-Muslims had best not travel in those same Muslim ghettos, ipso facto, 'no go' zones.

Ishmael

I'm sure after 20 pages you've substantiated where these Muslim ghettos are; where " non-Muslims had best not travel" and could be prosecuted under Sharia law?

Indulge me; I'm afraid I'm not going to digging through 20 pages looking for something you pull outta ya arse.

Woof!

To be fair, he didn't say that Jews were recently killed by neo-nazi's. You don't need to kill people for it to be an act of terrorism.

I would think that given the history of European Jews the increase in neo-nazi parties popularity and anti Semitism in general would be of great concern to them regardless of weather they've killed any or not.

Woof!

He was talking about fear and since I think death causes the most fear I opted to discuss that. Of course their could be terrorism without death.

The reality is that between right wingers, muslims and good old Europeans who just hate Jews and mask it behind anti-Israel rhetoric, I wouldn't choose to live there.

The reality is that between right wingers, muslims and good old Europeans who just hate Jews and mask it behind anti-Israel rhetoric, I wouldn't choose to live there.

Well I can understand that, especially in light of all these sharia no go areas, even if no one knows where they are!!

Woof!

Well I can understand that, especially in light of all these sharia no go areas, even if no one knows where they are!!

Woof!

I appreciate the comedic jab at the ridiculousness of Ish & co's insistence on Sharia no go zones.

Rising anti-Semitism on the other hand, is not something I think is funny.

He was talking about fear and since I think death causes the most fear I opted to discuss that. Of course their could be terrorism without death.

You think you're so much safer in Israel?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...megrown-neonazis-in-the-holy-land-396392.html

Or in the US?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/14/u...enter-and-retirement-home-in-kansas.html?_r=0

I mean: shitty people are everywhere. Really dangerous people are everywhere. I thought before Breivik, Norway is the perfect peaceful place. Now it's a Nazi hole, because of him ?

Playing your paranoia, I wouldn't want to live in America for a second, as everybody got a gun and is more than willing to shoot and gets a way with it because "standing your ground"....

I appreciate the comedic jab at the ridiculousness of Ish & co's insistence on Sharia no go zones.

Degenerate JEW.....who wants JEWS dead.....never heard of Malamo

Nazis are Christian? Those Christians who died in Nazi death camps would disagree but they can't. They're dead.

Whenever someone starts spouting off about the rw, I have found, they are generally talking about the CHRISTIAN rw so that they can then jump to the false equivalency of Christian cultural violence of the agrarian age to excuse the current cultural violence of the non-Islamic radicals.

In America, the go-to example is Timothy McVeigh, who was Catholic, but in no way motivated by religion.

In Europe, when we see the news of attacks on Jews by non-Muslims hiding behind a religion to engage in criminal acts and pranks, the immediate go-to is the right wing, but in the last rw march, we see the hysteria, hate and assurances of violent nature of the rw mirroring the exact rhetoric of the Tea Party which never damages nay property, commits any crimes and has the proclivity and manners to clean up after itself.

I think that this is the specific sickness that multiculturalism and moral relativism brings to the most educated among us (for if you do not go along to get along, you find yourself isolated, ridiculed and verbally bullied by your 'peers').

I think that with a historical look at just the last 100 years alone does create an atmosphere of justified fear, especially when there is such a large cultural influx from regions where the hostility to Jews and Christians alike is clear an apparent in an almost daily barrage of death and hate.

And now we get more false equivalencies...

We see a lone wolf of no clear group affiliation, no handler, no priest, nothing used to indict an entire political philosophy whereas nothing that any violent crime committed by faux Muslim criminals cannot possibly indict a well-known visible, proud and daily gaining strength and power movement based upon a shared religious culture, internet handlers and sanctioning Imams.

Boko Harem, we see in this morning's news, is attacking Nigeria's largest city on four fronts.

But it's not Islam...

Islam is a religion of Peace, tolerance and MULTICULTURALISM....

;) ;)

Now, we are all eagerly awaiting the litany of horrible acts performed by Christians and right-wingers this weekend.

Hint: It was not them that beheaded the Japanese hostage...

Whenever someone starts spouting off about the rw, I have found, they are generally talking about the CHRISTIAN rw so that they can then jump to the false equivalency of Christian cultural violence of the agrarian age to excuse the current cultural violence of the non-Islamic radicals.

Nobody excuses the violence of radical Islamists.

Al-Qaida is as much muslim as the Nazis are Christians. We both just make different assumptions about that case.

You are wasting your time, wally:)

I know.

I am a greater threat to a Liberal than Islam is.

Islam is peaceful, highly educated, they gave us almost all of our current culture.

I, on the other hand am an uneducated rural redneck redskin, who is afraid of the big world he has never seen or experienced and thus is most likely always going to lash out in hate, ignorance and violence whenever confronted by something new...

Liberalism and Islam are very secure in their belief systems, very sure of themselves and can thus hold meaningful dialogs with each other, come to understand and accept each other, but I am insecure which means I cannot be assimilated into their culture because I will always respond with violence when told that I cannot live my life the way I see fit.

;) ;)

Now, we are all eagerly awaiting the litany of horrible acts performed by Christians and right-wingers this weekend.

Hint: It was not them that beheaded the Japanese hostage...

I ate Shavarma yesterday, made by a muslim with an extraordinary long knife. He didn't behead me, though I am as infidel as possible.

I, on the other hand am an uneducated rural redneck redskin, who is afraid of the big world he has never seen or experienced and thus is most likely always going to lash out in hate, ignorance and violence whenever confronted by something new...

You're doing a lot for that image of yours......

Nobody excuses the violence of radical Islamists.

Al-Qaida is as much muslim as the Nazis are Christians. We both just make different assumptions about that case.

And there we have it again.

Premise one: We abhor the violence of radical Islam.

Premise two: However, this is not Islamic violence, because they are not really Muslims.

Therefore: You are wrong.

You're doing a lot for that image of yours......

You've got me convinced that we will see Germans rounding up Jews again, "for their own protection," and marching them off to camps in order not to offend the true remnants of the NAZI party, radical Islam, while pointing at the pale Germans imitation of the real thing and indicating that actually, they are the grave threat to Jews.

I ate Shavarma yesterday, made by a muslim with an extraordinary long knife. He didn't behead me, though I am as infidel as possible.

Fallacy of one individual being representative of the whole...

Ask to meet his nephews.

;) ;)

In one of those fictitious no-go zones, at night, dressed like Sir Elton John...

:D

In truth neither do I. But, then I also don’t think that Jews are a special case whose plight is any more exceptional than others and indeed a great deal less than many. This thread and many, many others here are a testament to this.

The current European economic crisis has (as ever in hard times) been a recruiting ground for extreme politics of both the far left and right from which intolerance and “scapegoating” springs.

Woof!

I do not engage in that behavior when I make the simple observation, the most intrusive, systemic and exceptional violence occurring on this planet is being enacted in the name of Islam according to the words of the prophet.

No other group matches it or even comes close to it.

So if we are going to stop it, we need to get serious, we need to offend, and we need to kill the instigators. But we won't because of the multiculturalism and moral relativity of our bloated and self-absorbed academic/intellectual class who provide the "thinking" for politics, entertainment, the people who report on them and the people who consume that faulty, censored news with unquestioning belief.

But that does not imply that in any way shape or form that it is every Muslim, but it is the religion and when you try and say the religion is blameless/harmless, it just sounds silly and deluded...

I see the Chief is once again bound and determined to demonize all Muslims for the actions of a few.

I do not engage in that behavior when I make the simple observation, the most intrusive, systemic and exceptional violence occurring on this planet is being enacted in the name of Islam according to the words of the prophet.

Because when you do it......it's different !

But that does not imply that in any way shape or form that it is every Muslim, but it is the religion and when you try and say the religion is blameless/harmless, it just sounds silly and deluded...

As much as Christianity has to do with Nazism. We can agree to that.

Back