Daughter inlaw

G

Guest

Guest
I would love a story where the father inlaw makes me do wild and nasty things
 
I like mind control along with this topic. Nothhing like not knowing what you are doing.
 
FYI, ericrodman, this is the oldest Story Idea post on Lit. :D (Sorry, in light of the cheerleader/two guys thread I just had to! ;)

Granted, the OP was never a registered user and we'll never know what "wild and nasty things" the Father-n-law made her do, are there ways to twist this premise still? It seems old school Lit was all about mind control and non-con. Obviously, we know this type of tale would be a cheating one (unless the couple in question was divorced/divorcing, etc). Would it be a "full out" Loving Wives tale? Cuckold? Etc.




:)





Discuss!
 
My impression from my first sojourn here--back when stories were sent out as email, and folks had to get a separate web-based account to keep their "normal" inbox from exploding--Lit was mostly about dom/sub, non-con, and mind control. Seems to me nothing much has changed... But then, why would it? :) Look how long MacDonald's has been selling the same hamburger...

At any rate, I can't see an angle on this theme that hasn't been done to death, really. That doesn't mean we can't plow the same ground again and get a fresh crop for the fresh audience that arrives daily.

As my father once told me: It isn't an old joke to someone who's never heard it before. :)
 
You don't apologize! You're fucking Rubilips, Mod of Mods. Even if we were annoyed we'd do well to keep it to ourselves lest you change all our posts to aardvarks or something.

First this would most likely go in Loving Wives I think since it's a cheating story at it's heart. Though incest might qualify as well.

As for done to death people bring that up and often in the wrong context. An idea like this is never done to death, Things like this idea are more about being the best of the best. There are so many crime dramas that they actually have to divide lawyer drama from police drama. With occasional supernatural or comedy crime drama along the way. This could just be fun for the sake of being fun and you need to actually have characters that people can get behind to some degree.

I actually kinda like this idea if for no other reason than it reminds me of a dirty comic I read a few months back.
 
Hmmm, daughter in law...father in law makes her do wild and nasty things.

BUT didn't say he made her do them with HIM.

The daughter-in-law

I got it.

We start with the old standby of a bride that can't marry until her suitor does a series of arduous challenges.

However, her suitor is none other than a beautiful woman. The homophobic family is aghast but they decide they will crush the young woman with the challenges and send her off. At first, the challenges are straightforward, if humiliating: She must always be nude and they make he do hard work in the fields and swamp. The suitor is exhausted but seeing her future bride's face is all she needs.

Then after a hard week of work, she suddenly finds her future mother-in-law guiding three women into her room. It turns out that, in keeping with the traditions: she must satisfy every married woman in the family aside from her future -mother-in-law in addition to the work she has to do...oh, and her bride is the youngest of 10 daughters...and that's not counting aunts and cousins. Even if she is exhausted, she must drop everything to fuck one of them if they order her to.

Still, her bride to be tells her that she won't be angry with her and understands. The suitor carries on, fucking her in-laws silly while carrying on with her fieldwork. Her future father-in-law, who has been masterminding this, comes to her room and congratulates her and tells her that she now won't have to do any more work in the fields, she now just has to milk a cow. The cow only produces milk when it is fed a special cake, which is how they know that a suitor is worthy. The catch though is that his wife is the only one who knows the recipe and she will only surrender it if the suitor doesn't break or quit after 72 hours of submitting to his wife. To make things worse, her future in-laws are allowed to heap insults and abuse on her (they can't hurt her but they can humiliate her). She's also not allowed to see her bride, which hurts her morale.

However, she endures and gets the recipe which leads to her doing more humiliating tasks to get the ingredients and she has a 24 hour time-limit. Exhausted and worn down by her father-law's abuse, she collapses but her mother-in-law takes pity on her and makes the cake, telling her that normally suitors only have to do one task, not the gauntlet she has had to endure. She doesn't like that her daughter is a lesbian but she sees that the suitor really loves her.

The suitor feeds the cake to the cow and gets the milk, giving it to her overjoyed bride. They lay together, happy in their bliss...until the father-in-law comes in an says that there is a final tradition that the family must watch them make love. After all the abuse, the suitor just shrugs but as they make love, they're stopped. Turns out the tradition says it doesn't count unless the suitor cums inside of her.

With the exception of the mother-law and some of the other in-laws, the family laughs at the suitor's misfortune, causign her to snap. She yells out that she wanted to have a Christian marriage to make her wife happy but she is marrying her bride, no matter what she has to do.

She then reveals that she is actually a great voodoo queen and summons Baron Samedi to ride (possess) her, once he understands the situation, he has her grow a mighty tool so she can cum inside of her bride. He then curses all of the in-laws that abused her with an impotence and the inability to cum unless the suitor lets them. The suitor returns to normal and then takes her bride away from her bigotted family and they ride off into the sunset.

There, just as the OP intended. Voodoo futanari, all-female in-law orgies, and a marriage cow in a warped swampland fairytale.
 
I've started wondering about that song. After all, Voodoo spirits don't really care about souls or faustian deals...andthey're easily countered by Mama Odie with a simple gris gris. He does mention them seperately from Voodoo in his song...huh...

And there is no escape from Voodoo cock or marriage cow.
 
Given the nature of the song I think it's clear that whatever he's doing is a fairly unique art that only superficially resembles any known mystic arts.
 
I hear that if you swat the Voodoo monster on the nose with a rolled-up dirty comic book they go away--so you should be safe enough, Sean.
 
You don't apologize! You're fucking Rubilips, Mod of Mods. Even if we were annoyed we'd do well to keep it to ourselves lest you change all our posts to aardvarks or something.

Awesome! I didn't know I had that power! :devil:

First this would most likely go in Loving Wives I think since it's a cheating story at it's heart. Though incest might qualify as well.

As for done to death people bring that up and often in the wrong context. An idea like this is never done to death, Things like this idea are more about being the best of the best. There are so many crime dramas that they actually have to divide lawyer drama from police drama. With occasional supernatural or comedy crime drama along the way. This could just be fun for the sake of being fun and you need to actually have characters that people can get behind to some degree.

I actually kinda like this idea if for no other reason than it reminds me of a dirty comic I read a few months back.

I certainly understand your analogy with the crime drama. (Same with each network making their version of the same show over and over again.) I bumped the thread mostly as a joke (and to show Carn I'm not the bitch he thinks I am), but if anyone runs with this and adds a new 2015 take that's awesome! (Kinda like modern Law and Order is worlds different from the 90s!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, it's a different show? I just though it was like the Simpsons and had just been around that damn long. And early Simpsons barely resemble modern Simpsons. It used to be Bart the Menace show and now it's Homer's So Dumb the series.

Someone thinks you're a bitch? They must be crazy or something.
 
Okay, closer to what the OP actually intended, I would like to see the idea but with the father-in-law turned into such a dick who has such an incredible but inexplicable hatred of his son that it becomes amazing.

For example, at the reception, he might make a toast like this:

"I'd like to thank you all for being here and I'd like to congratulate my son for proving the existence of a loving god. Not because he managed to somehow latch his limp little hands onto this fine woman you see before you but because after all the disappointments he heaped upon me in the form of my son, God saw fit to grace me with the greatest dick warmer I could ever hope for."

"Now, no need to get offended, it's just what I call her right before we start fucking...Send the kids out of the room, by the way. I'm about to pull a train on her...what's that baby? Yeah, yeah, I brought him along. Tell you what, come over on this side and hike your dress up...yeah, just like that. Dear Lord, I can't believe no one noticed how much of my baby batter was dribbling out of you when you walked down the aisle. You want to lick that up son? No? That's the closest to you could ever get to being manly."

"Oh, this is Darryel, by the way. You might remember him as the guy who stole your first three girlfriends and plowed your mom after his team beat yours in the Playoffs. AKA, the son I always wanted and turned a blind eye when he beat you up because he is just that awesome. He is here to father your first bastard child. I made myself infertile after you were born because I didn't want to introduce the universe to anymore fail...That's why I traveled back in time to try and convince your mom to have an abortion...unfortunately, I got the date wrong and ended up sandwiching her with myself and got her pregnant with you."

"That's right, I invented time-travel just to fix the failure that is my son. I apologize for not succeeding but me and Darryel have done the best we could to prevent him from having sex throughout the space time continuum. That time his prom date said she had to go home early? That was to get plowed by me and Darryel. The time your date got kidnapped by bigfoot? Me in a suit. That time your ex-fiance "disappeared?" ...well she was actually in a cult of elder god worshippers and wanted to raise a galaxy spanning horror that would darken all suns and usher in an age of unspeakable montrosities so me and Darryel had to go evil dead on their asses, she gave good head though, not that you would know...the dark elder god in case you're wondering."

"That's right, Darryel and I saved the universe...which is why he is currently riding your wife for all she's worth. Now son, calm down, look at this girl's tits...aww you sick fuck, you just stared at your alternate universe's daughter's breasts. You sicck little fucker, now I don't feel bad about fucking your bride on top of your dog's grave...the one I ran over last week."

"Now look son, I'm going to be honest, travelling through time really fucks with your perception of reality, morality, memory, etc. it might be the afterglow from your wife's pussy but I realized to day that I think I'm you. I don't recall watching my dad plow my wife but I think Darryel is my real dad. Can't be sure though, so I think the only way we can ensure my survival, and ultimately, yours, is to have him and everyone in this room who hates you...let me rephrase that, everyone who hates you and is of legal age, to pull a train on your wife. You can thank me later by going back to work tomorrow while i enjoy the honeymoon with Darryel, your wife, and the the entire adult population of well, Earth."
 
*Looks out the window.* My Dad has a Delorean. And a Mr. Fusion! Oh fuck that!
 
Back
Top