Temple Eros (closed for PrettyNun2010)

Joined
Dec 14, 2012
Posts
9
The man stepped off the bus into the sweltering heat after the two hour ride from Bangkok and stretched his back. He looked out of place; tall, heavy, white, salt and pepper beard, standard tourist Hawaiian shirt. In truth, he was right in his element. But she didn't know that...
 
the female character

name : Nun (Thai name, not in English meaning)

age : 26

height / weight : 174 cm. / 40 kg.

hair : black

for boobs and hips size, and another body details, imagine as you want.

she's on holiday driving trip, and wrong turn to this temple.
 
Businessman

Name : Mr. Archer

Age : 57

height / weight : 200 cm. / 120 kg.

hair : Salt and pepper


The man slowly scans around the small depot, past a few vendors and men smoking opium in a corner. His eyes brighten as he sees a pretty young local woman. He forces an innocent, friendly smile as he calmly approaches her.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I'm in the country on business and out doing some sight seeing. Do you know anything about that beautiful temple over there?"

He tries his best to pretend that he has not been there dozens of times before.
 
"first time for you in Thailand, you look like the tourist more than foreigner who like for long time" Nun asked.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top