Chronos (OOC - Open)

TearsoftheWorld

Radical Dreamer
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Posts
16,002
Okay. So the RP will borrow elements from the Chrono series, but you DO NOT have to have played the game(s) to join.

:rose:

I'll be posting updates over the next few weeks, but if you'd like to throw your hat into (hopefully) an awesome fantasy RP... please do!
 
Alternate World - My character (TBD) is deceased.

Home World - My character is alive at the start of the thread.
 
I'm interested in this, I love the chono series, I played trigger years ago so I don't remember much about it but I remember cross well and loved it. What's going to be the basis for the story and all?
 
I would love to throw my hat into the ring to write and play with a wonderful writer as yourself Tears.
 
I'm interested in this, I love the chono series, I played trigger years ago so I don't remember much about it but I remember cross well and loved it. What's going to be the basis for the story and all?

I was thinking that a powerful entity seeks to destroy the "main" timeline... but his machinations also allow us (the PCs) to put an end to his schemes.

I know that's not too much to go on right now, but this is a story that I'd like to work on as time (heh) allows.
 
Elements

Everything and everyone in existence has an Element color. This color determines the nature of the person or object. Every character has an Element color associated with them, and this determines how and what Elements that character may use proficiently.

While any character can use any Element of any color, characters who cast Elements that match their innate color produce a much stronger effect.

A character is resistant to attacks of their own color, but weak to attacks of the opposite color.

Field Effect.

Characters can use powerful Elements to change the area around them. This new field will cause Elements associated with that color to have even stronger effects, while weakening the effects of the field's opposite color.

Summons

Characters can summon special creatures to assist them.
 
Last edited:
Well, I'm not in any hurry for getting a good story going .

During my "hiatus" I started jotting down a lot of things into my notebooks, so it's going to take some time to get things in order. This story is going to be one of those RPs that'll take some time.
 
Sadly I know nothing about Cross other than it exists but I'm fairly familiar with Trigger.
 
Thought I would bump and see if you were still moving forward with Tears. I was also wondering if you've gotten my PMs lately.
 
vYxk6Sh.gif
 
Back
Top