92.5 KB · Views: 304
  • Photo 237.jpg
    Photo 237.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 323
  • Photo 238.jpg
    Photo 238.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 415
;) perhaps.. that does sound fun.

I'm a prop, always and forever. haha.. well maybe unless I lose a fuckton of weight.. then mayyyybe a hooker. hahaha

I'm a prop or a lock, depending on when and where I'm playing--have played flank and 8 man, too...Miss that game like crazy.

Being in bed can be fun and what is more fun is playing with ladies while they are in the bed.

I'm a prop or a lock, depending on when and where I'm playing--have played flank and 8 man, too...Miss that game like crazy.
Why aren't you playing anymore? I just started again this season. Getting better, and working on my fitness.
Being in bed can be fun and what is more fun is playing with ladies while they are in the bed.

Hell yeah! Lol

Nice!
Now that we've seen the "Before" Rugby pic's, let's see some "After" the match pic's... I think a woman who's "hot & sweaty" after a workout can be extremely sexy. Are you up for it? ;)
:rose:

Well after the drive home it's just as I left for rugby lol. The sweat dries up and goes away.

Oh that you do! You should send me more messages like that hehe.

I will try to work on some more for you then ;)

As for the recent updates and pictures... You are as alluring as ever... I just want to get all your clothes off and dive right in to that OH so delicious pussy of yours ;) :devil:

Oh rugby, the only sport where girls can come home with roughed up knees and not be questioned

Back