Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank you.

Honestly, I am not sure, as I am not usually making eye contact. When people want to talk with me, it is usually because they can't make something work as expected. So I am generally looking at their screen isolating what is wrong. Some people will engage in conversation, and I will multitask, but my primary focus is still on the reason they came to see me or called me over to them.

I'm going to make a guess that a healthy percentage of men that talk to you are...distracted...if you're wearing a blouse like that.

Yeah thongs look better on chicks. Sorry guys, they just do.

And good, does that mean we won't notice the saw dust, wood shavings, and crumbled bits of oreos on my couch (came home from work to find kids had multiplied and taken over the house, guys there was some water exposure or something)

No need to be sorry, I agree with that.

And it definitely means that lol Oh the fun parts of having kids, eh? ;)

Well so far today I have no pictures to offer except me with worn off makeup I slept in, unbrushed hair, yesterdays shirt, my fashion forward Grinch sleepy pants, sitting on my saw dust, wood shavings, and Oreo crumb covered couch, watching masterchef junior while my kid watches dc super hero girls. Yup, don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me.

I-I wish I had a girlfriend. *cries* Will you be my girlfriend? Then she can be hot like you. :D

Well so far today I have no pictures to offer except me with worn off makeup I slept in, unbrushed hair, yesterdays shirt, my fashion forward Grinch sleepy pants, sitting on my saw dust, wood shavings, and Oreo crumb covered couch, watching masterchef junior while my kid watches dc super hero girls. Yup, don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me.

Yes I do.

Well, the grinch pants are amazing!

Pants are overrated, but if you have to wear them...that's the pair to have on.

Well I learned this accidentally when cooking. Exposing those hot sauces that no normal person will eat, alone, to a high heat like a frying pan, releases capsaicin into the air, and may force you to evacuate your house while it airs out due to the tear gas like effect. Even the cats. Anyway, An incandescent bulb heats to about 250, thus duplicates this on a much smaller scale. It is OK though, my friends and I would play quite mean tricks on each other, maybe I will ramble later.
Thanks ! I wasn't planning on wearing a respirator so I guess it's good I didn't test it myself ;)

Your unadorned natural look is very refreshing and you are naturally beautiful with your smiling face.

So no idea what to post today, thus todays outfit brought to you by my cube

it is the button fail shirt and surprise surprise, jeans

and yes of course, a tit pic

WOW! You start with your pretty face...so kissable! and then showing off your gorgeous tits. You said it was a "tit" pic...am I seeing double? :) I see TWO gorgeous tits just waiting to be kissed and sucked!

thanks

And still looking as gorgeous as ever.
thanks

Looks like a button win to me!
maybe, if you aren't the buttons

I'm going to make a guess that a healthy percentage of men that talk to you are...distracted...if you're wearing a blouse like that.

maybe, but i doubt it. i am seriously just one of the guys

No need to be sorry, I agree with that.

And it definitely means that lol Oh the fun parts of having kids, eh? ;)

yeah it went even more downhill today lol

I-I wish I had a girlfriend. *cries* Will you be my girlfriend? Then she can be hot like you. :D

aww. hell if i am ever single again, I think I am staying that way. oh who am i kidding. id make it like a week single

Yes I do.

lol, thanks

Well, the grinch pants are amazing!

they are hot, aren't they

Pants are overrated, but if you have to wear them...that's the pair to have on.

lol, it is all about the grinch and max

Thanks ! I wasn't planning on wearing a respirator so I guess it's good I didn't test it myself ;)

lol, besides, who has incandescent bulbs anymore

Half as hot as you is as much as I could handle.

lol, yeah i am a big old handful

Your unadorned natural look is very refreshing and you are naturally beautiful with your smiling face.

well thanks

You look great in that blue top and jeans...thanks for the tit picture..it always gives me a hard on

awesome, I like men hard.

WOW! You start with your pretty face...so kissable! and then showing off your gorgeous tits. You said it was a "tit" pic...am I seeing double? :) I see TWO gorgeous tits just waiting to be kissed and sucked!

thanks much, yeah i usually flash both when I do.

WOW! I love the outdoors, and what it makes you do! :)
Fabulous breasts and gorgeous ass...so wanting to be kissing both! :)

well thanks, it was a warm sunny day so hey.

Beautiful, just need to to bend a little further forward, spread your legs a bit more, and I’m in

thanks, yeah I didn't get to finish taking photos damn it

Did it? lol Should I even ask?

PS. Looks like you could use a few marks on that booty ;)

eh, hubby is spending the night with friends, so I planned on getting kid to sleep and enjoying me time, but kid has been sick since a little after dinner, so there went my night.

and dont tell my goose that.

Florida getting pretty damn hot and it's not even Summer yet. Woman you are effecting seasons!

well thanks, but maybe more of I am willing to bare more outside when it is nice and warm

That's all sorts of Mouth watering delicious :devil:

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back