Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?

I have fantasized about the "ski trip condo" scenario where she takes a shine to another guy. Trouble is we don ever travel with other couples, skiing, lake house or otherwise.

I got to say I love the idea of the ski trip scenario. While on the slopes we meet another guy and spend the afternoon skiing with him. Then it's dinner and drinks in the resort lounge. He gets flirty with my wife. She takes a liking to him. Then soon after she's his own personal ski bunny in his room!
 
Any opposed to black guys? Black asking, assuming most people on this thread are white

For me, watching my wife with a friend she had in high school, 30 years ago, who was black would be mind blowing. They were just friends but she admitted to me years later that she always had a crush on him. Oddly, she now insists that she "isn't into" black guys but they certainly seem to gravitate to her.

That said, watching my wife with a well hung black man is the biggest fantasy I currently have.
 
I want to see my wife totally ravaged by another man, who not only has a massive package but also gets a little rough with her. Since she won't accept my cum orally I want this guy to fill her pussy and quickly pull out and finish in her mouth, resulting in cum dripping down her chin and out of her pussy. Ultimately He should then go down on her and bring back to her face their creampie for them to share.
 
I often fantasize about her having hot lesbian sex with her sister (who I'd also love to have), and while I don't often think of her fucking other men, when I do it is with her brother. Okay, so sibling incest turns me on.
 
I often fantasize about her having hot lesbian sex with her sister (who I'd also love to have), and while I don't often think of her fucking other men, when I do it is with her brother. Okay, so sibling incest turns me on.

I'm not really one for the incest thing myself. But I did have a short lived fantasy that I would've let take it's course. A handful of years before we started our hotwifing I had a hot dream where I walked in on my wife having sex with another man. It was her father! I woke with a raging hardon and stroked off to those images. So for awhile every time we went to visit him that's all I thought about the whole time.
 
Our big Mexican gardener -- they flirt a bit. i know they would like to fuck

I like this scenario. But for us it would be our maintence man. Unfortunately I don't think my wife has ever looked at him twice. Here's to hoping for that young, handsome protege!
 
For me, watching my wife with a friend she had in high school, 30 years ago, who was black would be mind blowing. They were just friends but she admitted to me years later that she always had a crush on him. Oddly, she now insists that she "isn't into" black guys but they certainly seem to gravitate to her.

That said, watching my wife with a well hung black man is the biggest fantasy I currently have.

My wife's first boyfriend (and the first guy to fuck her. She was eighteen, Mods) was black and fit the BBC stereotype. There relationship didn't last long as he was immature and treated her like crap. We took up right away. Now I'm one of those hubby's that fantasizes about his wife getting fucked by a BBC. A mature, well hung man that's concerned with her pleasure as well.
 
A fat package...

My wife is tight but she gets very wet and so I'd love to watch her pussy stretch and listen to her pleasure as she worked some serious girth into her tight little box. Some great pov.
 
If my choice, I would want her with a younger guy like early to mid 20's and nicely packaged down below.
 
If my choice, I would want her with a younger guy like early to mid 20's and nicely packaged down below.

I've thought about this for my wifey too. The young jock type she'd meet at the gym. A guy she couldn't relate to on a personal level. But he's young, dumb, and hung and gets her wet!! Every once in awhile he takes her to his place or a hotel and fucking gives it to her!!
 
It seems more and more husbands are fantasizing (and/or enjoying) the idea of other men having sex with their wives. Is there any man in particular, that 'special someone' if you will, that you would most like to take your wife to a hotel or your bedroom and screw your wife's brains out. A friend perhaps. A co worker or maybe a celebrity crush that gets your wife wet. Maybe this individual has already had the pleasure of pleasuring your wife. Don't forget to share the where and how as well

Bumped. I'd love to hear from the horny hubbies out there.
 
I chimed in here back in March. I want to see some guy, any guy, preferably hung seriously have his way with her and in so doing push her to some new limits.
 
I chimed in here back in March. I want to see some guy, any guy, preferably hung seriously have his way with her and in so doing push her to some new limits.

Count me in on this too. Life has curtailed our hotwifing temporarily. But I'm eager for my wife to get back on the horse. Or should I say for a new stud to get onto her!
 
My wife and I went to the same high school one year apart. A few years ago, we reconnected with a friend from that time and met his wife who is a few years younger and not from our school. Two years ago, we moved back to our hometown area and have become great friends with them, socializing often.

The friend and my wife flirt a bit and make no bones about the fact they each had mild crushes on the other back in the day. There have been a couple of times at parties when they have both been drinking that I have seen them kiss, hold hands, or snuggle a little. They don't try to hide this, so I don't think they are trying to get away with anything. And, they probably don't imagine that I would love to see them take it to the next level.

I'm not sure how they got on the subject, but my friend's wife once asked my wife if she would want to marry the friend if they were both available. My wife told her she would not want to marry him, but would definitely fuck him. Maybe there is hope.
 
A younger guy, maybe mid 30's, who will treat her with respect and get her VERY turned on...
 
Please Cum Back

Screwher....Please send us updates on your other thread. We all miss them terribly!
 
My wife has a married guy friend that she has been lusting after for a long time and his wife treats him like crap, if he ever decided to use my wife for sex I would do whatever it took to make it happen, babysit his kids, cover for him if his wife wanted to know where he was at, or anything else.
 
Back
Top