buttplug

I'm looking for a butt plug, med size, that I can wear to stretch me out during the day so the wife can take me when she gets home with her dildo. I need something with a super soft silicone texture and a nice base that will kind of cup me, if that makes sense. Any recommendations?

I'm really bad at following up on threads so if you could pm me that would be amazing.
 
I’ve used plugs for years now. I really enjoy them, but don’t wear long term. 12 hours max. I tried a road trip with a medium vibrating plug. It was exciting and felt great, but after 5 hours driving like that it fell out at the gas station. The vibration really loosens you up.
Tried walking the casino floor with a large ball shaped one, but it was too big and hurt to move around or sit with it in.
A large semi soft conical plug works best for me when I want to feel filled but can’t fuck myself with dildos.
Physically, I’ve trained my hole to take much bigger, but the large doc Johnson feels the best.
 
this is my favourite of the plugs i have ever owned....
 

Attachments

  • BAA5EB4A-E005-4E29-9134-9FB9B08AD9F0.jpg
    BAA5EB4A-E005-4E29-9134-9FB9B08AD9F0.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
Here's the toy that provides me with the most delicious pleasure.
The ball is 7.5" around, and the overall length is over 5 inches. At first I used to wear it in the conventional way, but I never feel fully at ease when there's something protruding. So now I usually insert it base first, and all the way in. Longest such session so far (this year) has been 17hrs 41 minutes.
(Hint, if you want to try the base-first mode for yourself. Insertion is easier of you first inflate your rectum with a little air, using an empty douche squirter or by blowing through a length of plastic tubing.)
View attachment 2041938

Any issues retrieving it??
 
Back
Top